1. FISCHER's rating of the film One Week

Une mise en scène fort ingénieuse et souvent trépidante pour un charmant court métrage bourré d'idées originales et bienvenues... www.cinefiches.com

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film One Week

3. Aardsy's rating of the film One Week

The quintessential silent two-reeler.

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film One Week

The bathing scene is brilliant.

5. bagno's rating of the film One Week

6. Alexandru Acsinte's rating of the film One Week

I found the plot to be really interesting to watch unfold, but most of all, I like how Keaton's persona starts to take shape, including his trademark deadpan expression. Tehnically, both the gags and the stunts themselves are a wonder to watch, even to this day, showing just how ahead of their time these movies must have been. Also worth noting is the two protagonists' chemistry, which I thought was really well done.

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film One Week

8. mauduende's rating of the film One Week

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film One Week

One of Keatons best shorts. Absolutely hilarious. The Stooges have a similar short called The Sitter Downers, if building houses the wrong way is particularly up your alley.

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film One Week

11. Leco's rating of the film One Week

So simple but DAMN!, this is some great entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy it... in an era full of GIFs floating around Tumblr, Twitter and alike, behold the true power of something silent from the start and really intended to be fun (not accidentally so).

12. Mírcio Alves Amaral's rating of the film One Week

Fun slapstick comedy with crazy stunts. The bathtub scene is great!

13. chanandre's rating of the film One Week

A house built by Numérobis. A house-warming lunch on a Friday 13th. A Super Mario jump. The hand that covers the camera, cos this is america people 'no nudity, please'. A Ford model T pulling a HOUSE. The front-wall from the house's front almost crushing Keaton to death (a gag he'd use later on 'Steamboat Bill, Jr')>THE best stunt guy EVER! A comedic genius only Chaplin, Lubitsch, Tati & Jerry Lewis managed to rival.

14. HSBilly's rating of the film One Week

i must say this is the best short from keaton. look at that innovative house, fucking comfy.

15. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film One Week

The bathroom scene when wife drops the soap while taking a bath and presumably the camera operator's hand from behind the camera covers the lens while she picks it up is hilariously clever and very Brechtian. Reminding the audience of 1920 and even now that it is just a spectacle and someone is behind that camera. Good on you Keaton.

16. muh.'s rating of the film One Week

ikea house from hell.

17. Max Seqgar's rating of the film One Week

Funny and ingenious! Can just imagine the bruises they got acting on it.

18. Chilton's rating of the film One Week

This is unbelievably inventive and hilarious, simply amazing, one of the best things out of the silent era.

19. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film One Week

20. El Biffo's rating of the film One Week

21. DVC's rating of the film One Week

22. Elena Lazic's rating of the film One Week

23. Log Lady's rating of the film One Week

Doesn't quite have all the energy and ingeniousness of later films, but Keaton's first solo effort to be released commercially still shows that he had it from the start. Fantastic use of the house as a prop, and of course the bathroom scene might be the most memorable. Seely is a really cute companion, probably my favourite so far.

24. Kian Ross's rating of the film One Week

I had a date in college where we were going to watch a movie projected in my room. I wanted to watch City Lights. The girl had never seen a silent film she thought it was going to be really boring. I said "I'll show you a short silent movie and if you don't like it we will watch something else", and showed her this. She was converted in 20 minutes.