1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film One Year Lease

2. Leo's rating of the film One Year Lease

Brilliant! Laconic storytelling matching laconic visuals.

3. Lilliawithwind's rating of the film One Year Lease

Interesting way to tell a story.

4. mt.fuji's rating of the film One Year Lease

A fun story told well, and simply. Hits too close to home as Rita might as well be all the women in my family and I've lived in a leaky-roofed Brooklyn apartment.

5. mpho3's rating of the film One Year Lease

6. muse_x's rating of the film One Year Lease

felt like he was being flayed by Rita's logorrhea.

7. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film One Year Lease

nice old lady. The fact this exists is a bit douchy.

8. Ian Ferguson's rating of the film One Year Lease

9. Waxamillion's rating of the film One Year Lease

Love the idea of the short. Sure, Rita sounds like a bit of a pain, but can't help but feel Tom and Brian are a bit full of themselves.

10. Sam Gunnell's rating of the film One Year Lease

love the dramatic photo montage of the tools the plumber left out?? you have a leak in your ceiling? lmao boohoo. poor rita though. this felt so snobby and it's pretty much just straight trash imo! spend 11 minutes doing something else. anything else.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film One Year Lease

12. roserine kenlew's rating of the film One Year Lease

Unlike other viewers, I found the tone of this short to be extremely neutral. A hand full of voice mail messages juxtaposed with intimate shots of a stylish New York apartment contrast the comforts of home and the awkward nature of a landlord-tenant relationship.

13. John Crawford's rating of the film One Year Lease

The cat is cute. The director is a jerk.

14. amhume's rating of the film One Year Lease

"Casper is innocent. Like all poor animals."

15. Jeff zajac's rating of the film One Year Lease

16. Olen's rating of the film One Year Lease

17. El Biffo's rating of the film One Year Lease

18. amanda wild's rating of the film One Year Lease

To be honest I'd love to have a landlady like Rita. She's an old-fashioned person. Is it really going to break the filmmaker's back to help her with her cat, trash bags, etc? Don't really appreciate the snobbery of this film. I'm sure there was a much better film that could have been made if the director had been willing to engage with the landlady instead of poke fun behind her back. Cruel, uninspired film.

19. nothingfake.com's rating of the film One Year Lease

I'll be honest, it's not really five-star for me, but I found the one-star review unfair and since I'd give this about three stars, I figured I'd shoot for an average. Only reason I would give it three is just because I have trouble getting into short films. Documentary shorts are usually a bit better for me As the description says, it's more about apartment life than anything. Ignore the one star review.

20. Isaac's rating of the film One Year Lease

Because film needs yet another example of affluent gay Caucasian men and their perfect fucking first world problems, right? Queer cinema categorically marginalizes other races and this is a clear manifestation of the systemic racism that is so prevalent in our LGBT community. Frankly I don't find any value in watching you complain about the leaky ceiling that is disrupting your rich hetero/racial normative life.