1. Kafkiana's rating of the film Open Grave

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Open Grave

The thing with the piece of paper was absurd. "I must write down this very important piece of information. Yes, we will be together and I could just say it to you, but I feel better that I wrote it down. What could go wrong?"

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Open Grave

It's telling that its normally seasoned cast (Copley, Kretschmann, and Ho) look like awful actors with the limp dialogue, banal action, and apathetic mystery trying to support its gimmicky plot line. A film like Rodrigo Cortes' Buried would be gimmicky if it wasn't pulled off with prime suspense and tension, much like Hitchcock's concepts. Open Grave never transcends its idea into something special.

4. -REM-'s rating of the film Open Grave

5. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Open Grave

It starts as an intriguing mystery and actually pays off in a clever way that makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, it lacks the interesting characters and dialogue to make its solid premise something great. Still, I've never seen a movie that opens with everyone having amnesia and trying to figure out what's going on actually lead to an intelligent conclusion, so I have to give it points for that.

6. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Open Grave

It doesn't win four stars because it's too predictable. But the idea is awesome.

7. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Open Grave

Un buon lavoro,che spazia in vari sottogeneri e riesce a mantenere alta l'attenzione dello spettatore sulle possibili cause del "mistero".Purtroppo le prove attoriali sono davvero mediocri(la bionda è devastante) ed il finale è scritto chiaramente col culo.Una buona idea di base che poteva avere un risultato nettamente migliore.

8. glitchedplant's rating of the film Open Grave

the thing about films like this, they shouldn't be so predictable. ruined the whole thing for me.

9. Francisco Adrian Cabrera Godoy's rating of the film Open Grave

Vamos descubriendo la historia y quienes son los personajes junto con ellos. Aborda una tematica conocida desde otro punto de vista. Interesante thriller de misterio 6/10