1. FISCHER's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Une oeuvre tourmentée et bienvenue ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Not sure this even qualifies as a movie.

3. Naila's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Memorable but made me sick,

4. liberte la nuit's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

nice tale about how the unconscious undermines & lays waste to one's supposed aspirations/desires, but it fell flat for me nonetheless. would have made a good short story

5. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

6. anadyomene's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

The ending is the most memorable and terrifying part.

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Much better than Vanilla Sky

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

9. Aaken's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Amenábar has this extraordinary talent to make films which are strange, moving, exciting, unique and totally unexpected. The Hollywood remake was totally unnecessary.

10. A47's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

11. alice's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Found myself mesmerized, lost between dream, reality, fiction. The tension is there till the end. It's not Amenabar's best movie I think, but it is very powerful and original.

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

13. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

There are things that I feel could have been cut, but the movie is amazing nonetheless.

14. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Me carga la actuación del loco de la máscara y me incomódan mucho los diálogos. Cuando la vi me desesperó un poco. Mucho mejor el rimeic gringo, hasta la penélope está más bella jsjs

15. Adriana Valente's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

dinâmico. olhos abertos no filme todo

16. Pymo's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Don't escape from reality...

17. Bulent Yilmaz's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

The original movie was perfect but holywood "vanilla sky" was a suck and foolish

18. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Why the fuck did César ask for people to read his mind?? WHY???

19. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

This is a ravishingly beautiful and emotional film. Amenabar's style reminds me of the poetic pulp of Jacques Tourneur. He's an ambitious director, and he fully succeeds here. His visual sensibilities are perfect, the camerawork, the colors, and his sense of composition. The actors invest the viewer emotionally, and it's difficult not to tear up. Humanistic sci-fi.

20. FCC 86's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

''La vida da muchas vueltas. La felicidad llega cuando menos te lo esperas"

21. rocope's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Apesar de sua refilmagem, VANILLA SKY, ser melhor, ABRE LOS OJOS não decepciona. Apenas falha em caracterizar melhor o estado de César como o de um sonho.

22. fladson's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

Sério que vi Vanilla Sky antes dele? FAIL to me!

23. wobbly's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

24. Steve's rating of the film Open Your Eyes

This is one time that the remake improved over the original. Still worth checking out if you have not seen this version and are a fan of the story