1. Valdecir Rosa's rating of the film Opium

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Opium

2.5/5. It was a very secretive film. I guess I will only remember the scene that they dance in trance.

3. Koen Dens's rating of the film Opium

Thank God it was only 46 minutes long.

4. captainfez's rating of the film Opium

That sauna looks fuckawful.

5. darioscha's rating of the film Opium

Cargada de simbolismo y bellas tomas, pero aún carente de algo...

6. Korial's rating of the film Opium

Sensual and enigmatic. The plot is not elaborated, but you will think about its visuals and symbolism for days. Beautifully directed and written. Watch it! (Plus: nice sound design and locations)

7. Brenda Clews's rating of the film Opium

I've watched Opium 3 times, & I want to write poetry, to have it enter my dreams. Do I understand it? No. The men are gorgeous, psychically, emotionally, & with a disarming domesticity. Besides the post-Apocalyptic elements, the edge of mystery here for me suggests the scouting of a new masculine, a different relation of men to each other and to women. But this is implied poetically, obliquely. It's brilliant.

8. Anne Pesce's rating of the film Opium

On est en présence d'un des sentiments du monde de Pablo. Digne héritier de Tarkovski. Il a recours à de longs plans-séquences, pour l'éclatement de la trame temporel, il pulvérise les formes de l'illustration narrative d'une idée, pour nous frotter à la matière de la nature, du climat

9. lemmontage's rating of the film Opium

Great location. Story unclear. Seems to want to be part of a much larger story.