1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Orange County

Amidst the light-hearted comedy drama interludes, that conversation between Kevin Kline as a university lecturer and Colin Hanks as an aspiring student is a narrative nugget that makes all the rote playfulness of this film worthwhile.

2. antibody's rating of the film Orange County

3. sandracine's rating of the film Orange County

This movie made me laugh - Colin Hanks is fresh and sweet, Jane Adams and Jack Black have some hilarious screen time together, and this was made when Black still had an edge. Yes, it's predictable, but it's a fun ride.

4. MGeo's rating of the film Orange County

Just another movie where Jack Black is finding his comedic chops before he went on to legitimately good movies. The only time when it is worth it to see this, is when you are doing a research paper on Jack Black's career. It'll show you how far he has come from a fat buddy actor to a legitimately good actor.

5. R_D_P's rating of the film Orange County

I didn't really have high expectations to be honest. It wasn't a complete waste of time, probably more intelligent than other teen comedies. Good soundtrack too. Oh, and props to Jack Black for not being THE worst thing about this film.

6. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Orange County

Guilty pleasure. Love this flick.

7. chanandre's rating of the film Orange County

Did not love it love it. I adore Jack Black hence ONE star. 'cause he's a star. so one star. a star. aha. It was funny. But other than jack black. not much cinema to pick from this flick. it's a shame. spent years trying to see let this and when i finally did. it let me down big time. :(

8. virginwolf's rating of the film Orange County

2 stars - only cause of Jack Black!