1. FISCHER's rating of the film Orca

Devant le succès médiatique des films avec animaux gigantesques et monstres marins en tous genres, une nouvelle production "maritime" avec poisson géant et mauvais matelot, à la sauce écologique et à "l'humanisme" animalier bon enfant. Pour se distraire, avant de reprendre la mer ou son bain de minuit... www.cinefiches.com

2. Ew T.'s rating of the film Orca

Death Wish meets Free Willy

3. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Orca

it isn't Jaws, but it isn't bad either.

4. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Orca

Orca is NOT the Honey-badger of the ocean, Orca gives a shit.

5. Fred Savard's rating of the film Orca

great soundtrack and cinematography but extremely flawed scenario

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Orca

7. Jason Callen's rating of the film Orca

This is the oddest movie. Not simply a JAWS rip-off (though it is that), this is even more so a revenge film, with the Orca the one who is out for revenge. There is much that is incredible silly (what is with that house on stilts, I mean seriously), but if you can get past it there is actually some interesting genre filmmaking going on here.

8. Riar R.'s rating of the film Orca

One of the best (weird) revenge flick.

9. The Macho King's rating of the film Orca

This movie is distrubing as fuck lol

10. Maia's rating of the film Orca

This movie is so bad, it wraps back around to awesome.

11. Scumbalina's rating of the film Orca

The more I think about this movie the more I love it. The whale fetus miscarriage scene is the most painful thing I've watched since Stratten's murder scene in Star 80. Overall, a beautiful and tragic unconvetional revenge flick.

12. João Eça's rating of the film Orca

An orca that is sometimes human and a man that is sometimes an animal. After his female companion and child are both killed by the man, the orca goes out for revenge. A movie of unexpected beauty and tragedy, a sort of reinvention of "Moby Dick" in a nocturnal, winter-like landscape. The ending is beautiful because the man fails to kill the beast in which he mirrors himself. And by dying he regains his humanity.

13. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Orca

30+ years before BLACKFISH....hmmmm....

14. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Orca

oh man this one brings me back!