1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

2. Silbutamal's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

3. La Boracherie's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

4. mpho3's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

The veal's not just excellent, it's spoof-tastic! Dujardin gives OSS 117 such grandiloquence and swinging dance moves that it's hard not to be charmed. If you allow yourself to give in to it, the humor builds to a hard boil. Fun.

5. Marv1n's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Pas une scène sans une réplique culte

6. Pymo's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

7. Barboza's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

A very funny satire with beautiful cinematography.

8. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

That man is the definition of the word hunk.

9. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Saw this gem back when it first came out but still remember that the blanquette is bonne!

10. DSPRKY's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Jean Dujardin brings ineffable charm and charisma to this goofy spy takeoff.

11. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

This movie is soooooo fucking stupid , IN A GOOD WAY . I think that Jean Dujardin is one of the best James bond , and he's not even in the Bond franchise ! "j'aurais dû m'en douter, tu n'es pas seulement un lâche, tu es un traitre... comme ta petite taille le lassait deviner"

12. Anders Bergstrom's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

I think I prefer this to THE ARTIST. Just as strong a handle on the period film vocabulary and another charming and funny turn by Jean Dujardin. I prefer OSS 117's lack of pretension and effortless charm.

13. flobota's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

hilarious mockery of 60s spy movies and the arrogance of the western world.

14. divya's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

My very first introduction to Jean Dujardin!!

15. ramosbarajas's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

It's indeed very funny, but at times I couldn't stand the sexism, orientalism and general ignorace of the white, imperialist character. I understand it's a satire, but I can't reconcile it. For me, it's much more problematic. Albeit, Dujardin is a true performer. One cannot help but appreciate his performance, which is always great. I want to see more with him, maybe with less problematic themes next time.

16. Scotch's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Spy as colonialist, sexist idiot. Second half wasn't quite as funny or interesting.

17. 4LOM's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Die Ausstattung ist liebevoll und Jean Dujardin macht wunderbar den Connery-Bond. Leider nur funktioniert der Film als Komödie in keinster Weise. Schade.

18. Tigrão's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

"Vous avez fait taire le muezzin?!"

19. drmonkeyninja's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Cairo, Nest of Spies was far more enjoyable than I was expecting. Really liked how faithfully it parodied the 1960s espionage film genre using well timed and often subtle humour. Very reminiscent of the Pink Panther films.

20. Ed Benn's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Very very funny. The humour ranges from downright slapstick to nicely subtle. Fantastically funny 007 parody. Jean Dujardin's facial gymnastics and comedy timing are simply genius. Well worth your time.

21. spartacula's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

what happens when you mix JAMES BOND, INSPECTOR CLOUSEU and AUSTIN POWERS?... you get a very, very funny French spy, HUBERT BONISSEUR de la BATH... hope to see more in this vain!

22. Anton Williams's rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies

Its a very, very, very funny movie! Nice parody:)

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies