1. Ostermyers's rating of the film Otaku

Very westernized point of view tho. Anyway, kida creepy, kinda fascinating. But I don't think that if we're doing this nowadays, this doc would be so creepy, now that the whole world is into most of these things...

2. Kizeky's rating of the film Otaku

The movie about my life.

3. christopher david's rating of the film Otaku

i know each week one of jean-jacques beineix films are free, but this weeks doesn't look worth checking out. Betty Blue was great, but i don't care about nerdy japanese kids circa 1994.

4. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Otaku

I don't think Lady Gaga has enough class to watch a foreign film like this.

5. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Otaku

i really thought that i understood a lot about what an Otaku was, but i learned a lot from this documentary. along with such strong habits and sometimes unbelievably shameless hobbies, there is a very honest sadness that i think most otaku share. i know personally i felt very sad watching this in parts, and i particularly liked the undeniable similarity between a girl selling her body and the otaku she dislikes.

6. Joe's rating of the film Otaku

great stuff did lady gaga see this film she seems to embody its characteristics i am sure she did.

7. Zac Zellers's rating of the film Otaku

this movie touched on some good themes but it was poorly edited and didn't really try to get deeper into the issues that it observed.

8. a Smith's rating of the film Otaku

Personally, I thought it did better when showing/describing the phenomenon than the few instances when it did try to interpret/explain the motivations behind it.