1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

It's a horror film that's purpose isn't to scare, but has greater things on its mind: an examination of grief and loss and how it effects this family unit. Like The Babadook, it creates a strong emotional center based in the nuances of its characters, and puts more emphasis on character drama and theme, and less on measured pacing. Yet, unlike that film, it doesn't regurgitate the same details over-and-over as often.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Parts of this movie were well done. They threw in a couple of surprises. What is up with that Ouija board? Seen a couple movies where that it seems to lead people astray. Rule 3 - Always say goodbye. They never say goodbye!

3. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

I really think this film delivers it. It goes beyond the murder-house-genre method and pays off by the end, with a bold finale. Doris is a tricky horror character and she manages to step up from the latest possession films I've watched. This time, Flanagan brought a good game: it has the atmosphere, the mood, the aesthetics and pretty nice sequences. Thumbs up!

4. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

The hideous plot of its precedent ended up ruinning this stylish attempt to bring dignity to the Hasbro Studios. It's time to apply the third rule and say goodbye.

5. vordven's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

6. Riku-tan's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Haven't watched the first one. But, this is a good one

7. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Not nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be, so small victory there yayyyyyy! I actually liked the aesthetic.

8. audipras's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Hey, at least we know how Ouija's franchise started! Very slow story and tension progression.

9. nandafr's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

I was here for Annalise, but the movie turns out to be kind of okay, despite its lack on tension's build up.

10. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

the conjuring but with ouija boards

11. D Rhino's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

It is quite surprising, you know. The first Ouija is a mess, dull, and forgettable horror movie. And then came the prequel. It turned out to be good. Origin of Evil tells a story about what happened before the first movie. Mike Flanagan did a great job. He adds more drama in it so the audiences can have sympathy to its characters. Love how he made the "ghost" more menacing and more evil. It made the movie scarier...

13. João R's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

The initial setting - mainly the scam and the family's dynamic - is rather interesting. However, as soon as the superantural events start to occur, the story begins to rapidly deteriorate, seeming rushed and being unpleasent and generic in its frenzy need to explain itself.

14. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

This movie has the flaw of all mediocre horror movie: a weak climax and meh ending

15. J. O.'s rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Why do people keep praising Mike Flanagan? Only tolerable if you watch it for 10 minutes, then fall asleep and forget to ever continue.

16. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Surprising to say the least. Much better than I expected. Nothing spectacular but still, a good genre film.

17. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

18. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Not bad at all, i think it captured the 60s horror aesthetic quite well, although I'm not a big fan of possession stories.

19. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

Since this movie is set in the 60s, the family has fallen for classical Ouija board evil scams: they just haven't seen other movies about Ouija boards. I MEAN THE MOVIE IS ONE BIG OUIJA BOARD-THEMED CLICHE, GUYS

20. Ashen's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

#MakeHorrorMoviesGreatAgain

21. Disa's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

22. ughchenausea's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

non voglio dire di no ma nemmeno di sì

23. abyantama's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

24. maekaku's rating of the film Ouija: Origin of Evil

90% intro, 10% ending. I don't know what i was expecting, but this was not it.