1. sebastiaen's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

One of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Beautifully shot, and told (shown more than told).

2. AVA's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

Die scheinbar perfekte Industrialisierung.Ein Jeder,der dies hier sieht weiß,es ist falsch. 5,0 für die Botschaft

3. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

A respectable attempt to show different sides of industrialized food production without prejudice.

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

A stunning, photographic journey that strips the anonymity of modern industrialized agriculture. From the brutality inflicted on animals, to the exploitation of migrant workers, to the spraying of poisons onto plant foods, it's hard to ignore the ugliness in these captivating visuals.

6. takaran's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

7. bartkl's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

An ambient documentary about the modern agricultural industry. There's not a single spoken word in it, neither is there music. It uses only beautiful images and environmental sounds. It doesn't take an obvious stand, but seems to have the intent to show the industry as objective as possible. Its style is clean and aesthetically pleasing, its message unspoken and ambiguous, but inspiring.

8. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

Our Daily Bread, our daily humans.

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

Is death easier to accept if it's cleaner? Is our fuss about it solely grounded in the physical and, only consequently, emotional mess it produces? If death leaves nothing in its trail, if the body it affects is integrally used for those left alive (until when?) or its unsusable remnants sweeped and buried, then it does not exist? And if death does not exist, then we've reached eternity.

10. rita amal's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

i love process docs! this one is well done.

11. Christopher's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

For a food documentary and most likely a documentary and general - it doesn't get any better than this.

12. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

If your looking to find out some interesting facts about the food industry...this is not for you...But if you are looking to be placed within the poetic world of it, then this is for you. I strongly believe if Humphrey Jennings was still making films today, there would be very little between his and Geyrhalter’s work.

13. Andy Oettl's rating of the film Our Daily Bread

OK, the subject may be interesting but this documentary captures it in such a dull way that it would be better suited for TV. Glawogger's "We Feed the World" was better and more interesting.