1. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

A completely bonkers satirical tale on identity, power and stereotypes. Yes, it is pretty incoherent at some places but it really kinda helps the film as a whole. This film is completely unpredictable. It is a manifesto of absolute anarchy that I will never forget. Also, seeing Vincent Cassel not giving a shit about anything has never been so much entertaining. It is pretty fucking hilarious.

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Dat world of warcraft gay cybergoth boyfriend tho

3. Pymo's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

A world with just Ginger Spice!

4. GZI's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

immense and caricaturisé description of individual radicalism's birth. not a classic but far better than fight club or anything like that.

5. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Very good direction with a scrambled unclear plot.

6. Lama's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

disturbing but was fun to watch ay

7. T Mills's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Though odd and I can't say it entirely (or even mostly) works in a traditional sense, it made an impression with almost every scene. It felt like a cathartic experience for sociopaths (or psychopaths). Nevertheless, the fact that I was routing for them at the end and hanging on to every last image means it had impact.

8. jenesuispasanglais@gmail.com's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

This was alternately touching and annoying in equal measure. The editing and production were choppy and cheap for the first half, but then the ideas and visuals slowly become more profound and absorbing. It was a strange trip, and I do not know where it took me, but it was nice.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Some films simply transcend genre. You cannot watch and say, oh, it reminds me of this or it was clearly influenced by that. You'd also be hard pressed to provide a simple synopsis to someone who has not seen it. Any synopsis would seem ridiculous. Yet the experience was wondrous.

10. ara's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

<3 the fact that he worked with m.i.a. makes a lot of sense now... lots of complex ideas packed into a controversial cinematic package!! love!!

11. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Burning on and on and on for what? Thingliness? That image? We imagine we hope we try we place. Still for most the grass is always greener on that other side. Over yonder, Over yonder, and maybe yonder some more. The battlefield is in our heads, that hatred is ourselves.The fantasy we click, that now now now is our desired reality. This fantastique precludes our own painful interventions albeit divine or cumbersome.

12. scooperly's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

What happens when we don't let the world chart our course? How much do we let outsiders shape our thoughts of ourselves, and how many thoughts weren't of our design. Can we break free, become independent, unashamedly individual. Where do we find communion?

13. Dante's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

The film's charged exploration of the disenfranchised Id through the split persona of, arguably, a single man is portrayed in an intense cinematic escapade. Converse to the interesting approach to a linear narrative the point-of-view was unoriginal.

14. eddyfree's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

ODWC is like an addictive designer drug that I know is not healthy, yet I keep coming back for more. A mulitple character study that unravels in its complexity at break neck speed. Superbly handled by the leads and the director.Every scene, every line - perfect. Note to self: When using the tired and lame pickup line "Is it true that girls just want to have fun?" - Be sure to speak & slur in a thick French accent.

15. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Astounding. Totally focused, maniacal road movie. I enjoyed this so thoroughly.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Why is anarchy so appealing? What's the trigger that stops people from suffering in silence and makes them decide on extreme action? Do we need other people to be that trigger? I've seen a lot of road movies that go this way, because there's something very appealing about being free from all your responsibilities. To be truly alive. And then you wake up.

17. Clay_Carter's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

How to interpret this one? Not exactly was I expecting a redhead revolution, transgressive exploration of one's sexuality and a coming-of-age tale all rolled into one. I guess you could add black comedy to that description as well, because I would hope some of those scenes were not actually serious. Somewhat fun to watch, the film cannot maintain its thesis and digresses into hypnotic violence and bad behavior.

18. Ben Loory's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

garbled and interminable

19. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

3.5 Moments of greatness but didn't quite scale the heights I thought it might.

20. simon's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Totally pointless fim watched it all thou, suggests that if your french and ginger go live in Ireland nicely shot ending

21. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

A difficult and even sociopathic experience.

22. Scott Pack's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

I enjoyed this in parts but I just didn't buy the central premise. I didn't believe that these two guys would pair up for this adventure. Also, neither of them actually looked like a redhead.

23. andrew cruickshank's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

pointless but stylish begs the question why?

24. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Our Day Will Come

Case study of social-rejection-caused delirium tremmens. A most common thing these days unfortunately.