1. Mark Commode's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

watched this at the cinema museum during a day, brilliant film

2. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

3. Spiritchaser's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

Someday I will find myself in the middle of a brecht play, feeling so self-conscious but becoming so intimate with the material that is presented in such clinical fashion. This is an accommodation or breathing space, where the artist and audience ruminate and plug the metaphysical gaps together. A veritable work of art.

4. chanandre's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

yup, saw this at a screening two days ago...still awed. 4 hours - one hour break - 3 hours...digital projection. the first 5 minutes looped 3 times...5 people at the screening, roughly 1/3 of the film in original german without subtitles (i know no german at all), and the rest subtitled in english....the best movie experience i've had in a long long long long long time...in fact i feel like the break killed the mood.

5. Aquieu's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

"Faith moves mountains."

6. Michael Convery's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

With a work of such immense richness, I can only give a petty comment. The film not only made me wonder if I could have been one of Hitler's puppets, but also whether I could have been one of Syberberg's puppets.

7. Howard Orr's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

To say that this is a massive fantasia on Nazism is an understatement. To me it's both a product of the destruction of the sanctity of the mythic past in the twentieth century and a comment on this process. The greatest film that most people have never seen -and, sadly, never will.

8. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

Amazing film. The visuals, the soundtrack, the concepts of "Hitler" in each of us are breathtaking--if you have the patience of sitting through a 10-part documentary cum staged play. It remains one of my all time favourite films. Susan Sontag wrote a book on this cinematic work. It will affect any sensitive individual who can reflect on the power of cinema that combines sight, sound and memories.

9. Juhana Inkeriläinen's rating of the film Our Hitler: A Film from Germany

As Syberberg once said: "Hitler is the greatest film director of all times". His main work: World War II.