1. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Keaton truly is the contemporary of Griffith, their aim is the tell the great story of the American nation, an epic that outgrows every man. But if destiny is a dramatic theme of Griffith, it becomes the central comedy of Keaton; he is unconscious of the violent and incredible history of the world around him. Never has his jokes been so dark and sadistic as they are in Our Hospitality.

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Our Hospitality

A fine Buster Keaton comedy. It has great stunts and very nice visual gags. The waterfall set piece in particular is magnificent.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Buster Keaton reste inoubliable ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Our Hospitality

5. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Our Hospitality

6. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Our Hospitality

The lesser Keaton picture that I can remember seeing (this being Steamboat Bill, Jr. and The General). There are less gags that work as well as in those two features, and overall it is less astonishing in it's filmmaking, save for an excellent waterfall rescue that is one of the most impressive stunts Buster ever pulled off.

7. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Our Hospitality

the underestimated kindness of strangers.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Our Hospitality

My favorite Keaton-- it seems to capture some real truths about American society.

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Our Hospitality

One of his best. Talmidge is also quite good, shame they had such a rotten marriage IRL. 4.5 stars

10. HSBilly's rating of the film Our Hospitality

"we'll miss you when you're gone". charming

11. msmichel's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Essential Keaton. One of Keaton's very best as it provides strong storytelling as well as his comic set pieces. So many of Keaton's work had stupendous and funny sequences but as a whole falter...not this one. Ranks along with 'Seven Choices' as my fav Keaton. Got to love 'the corner of 42nd and Broadway in 1810'. Oh yes and remember 'Don't go back to Rockville.'.

12. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Takes its time getting started (which is fine by me); the latter two thirds are a blast.

13. Log Lady's rating of the film Our Hospitality

The build up was slightly too long for my taste, but the dark humor seen throughout the film is greatly appreciated.

14. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Gag-wise, this is one of Keaton's best mainly because of the dark humor involved. Keaton spends practically the whole movie avoiding his own murder at the hands of a begrudging family. The stone-faced Keaton plays it perfectly in a film that gives a slice of (at least in hindsight) American history.

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Our Hospitality

Más que una comedia, "Our hospitality" es un drama. Es el uso reducido de gags y el golpe mutuo entre Joe Roberts y Buster Keaton que son desplazados por un interesante argumento digno de crearse un remake. Es el coqueteo entre "Romeo y Julieta" y el trasfondo social-rural sobre los conflictos terrenales; ambos temas universales. Sin duda, entre lo mejor de Keaton.

16. Jon's rating of the film Our Hospitality

One of Keaton's very best. Hilarious and thrilling in equal measure.

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Our Hospitality

While the film takes some time to warm up it quickly begins to charm until the exciting climax. Less slapstick and more emphasis on sight gags this Keaton film is a nice twist on the Hatfield and McCoy feud.

18. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Our Hospitality

An adventurous, 'happy ended', visually stunning version of "Romeo and Juliet", containing a rehearsal of "The General". William Shakespeare himself wouldn't have directed this film so well, had he lived in the 1920s.

19. G.T. De Fontenoy died for us's rating of the film Our Hospitality