1. mariatavares's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

2. andretz's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

3. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Chill comedy. but it left me with a "something's missing" feeling.

4. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Adoro Paul Rudd, però questo film mi era sembrato più divertente la prima volta che l'ho visto. Forse me la sarei dovuta far bastare ed andarmene con un ricordo migliore di questa storia. In ogni caso è un film facile, una classica commedia americana adatta a passare un po' di tempo in allegria, senza impegnarsi con trame complicate.

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Una classica commedia all'americana, condita da riferimenti sessuali, storie di marijuana e morali sulla famiglia e la felicità, ma tutto sommato il prodotto finale è positivo.

7. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

I can't stand Zooey Deschanel.

8. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

9. thomisdead's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

It's sweet and innocent! Light and heartfelt. Not one of my favorites, but it's definitely worth a watch.

10. galuh indri's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

11. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

really not that great but pretty nice some of the time a pretty valid time waster

12. absentmindednes's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

14. mixn's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

15. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

nice movie, great perfomance by Paul Rudd

16. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

A bit cliché, with one dimensional characters (though I quite like Paul Rudd). Not a movie I will remember, but still entertaining I suppose.

17. preambles's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Neither 4 nor 3 stars. I'd give it 3.5.

18. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Nothing special, if not bad. One of those "bad day" movies, at the end of which you feel good. And that's saying a lot. And, as mentioned by the other, a solid performance by Rudd, likable and irritating at the same time.

19. Daniela's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Bad. So, so, so, so bad.

20. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Seemed unbearably boring at first but then it just got queer and likable. Had some really funny moments and at the same time many trivial ones so overall it's an unratable flick to me - genius and stupid in unison

21. Olenka Kontrabandista's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Nice and easy movie. Nothing special about it at all.

22. mpho3's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

Nice earnest and deadpan performance from Rudd. For example my favorite bit of dialogue is when Billy says "I love it - just a couple of guys and a dog making candles." Agreeing, Ned's response is "What a cliche.".I also loved the scene with the self-help cult, and it's fun to see Rashida Jones as a lesbian. This low key comedy doesn't offer any guffaws, but is likeable nonetheless. 3.5 stars

23. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

ned is an angel but this film is so dull when he is not on-screen. also that ending was horribly poor

24. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Our Idiot Brother

It's a dumb script but it's full of amazing people.