1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Something I can't quite describe, which is rare, and enjoyable.

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

3. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

I am curious about the type of dreams this filmmaker has. Initially I assumed he has terrible nightmares that haunt him and these films are exorcisms but he probably sleeps like a baby because he openly shows what we repress in our subconscious minds and suffer for it when we sleep.

4. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Among film influences, you can feel that Mandico watched a lot of Argento, Lynch etc. But why would it be a problem ? Lynch watched Maya Deren before him and it goes on like this. Mandico´s universe is very singular and that´s the essential here. Visually stunning, his writing will irritate some viewers but there is a certain kind of distance and humor not to be neglected. A man to follow.

5. captainfez's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

A film in which the baby from ERASERHEAD is an irresistible hairy wang-thing.

6. Thorkell's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

7. lou.'s rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

ewww! C'est franchement dégoûtant, absolument répugnant. J'ai déjà envie de vomir... bon sang! Mandico, il est malade ou quoi, ce type? Je m'en fous des références ciné-culturelles des intellos auto-proclamés, si je ne peux même pas continuer à voir le film! Again, en amont, not my cup of tea. #plusjamais

8. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

As usual in Mandico's films, an hommage to the great heritage of fruitfully imaginative and fantasist directors in art and poetical cinema (Has, Boro, Jarman, Angers...) , nothing else, expect the addition of goofy sex elements. Mandico has his stock of knowledges in unconventional cinema but his movies looks like "pastiches" of unkown classics. Nice aesthetical attempt but it goes nowhere.

9. DrFirestone's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

A dreamy and surreal fairy-tale for adults. The beautifully vivid colours, the weird and trippy atmosphere reminded me of Dario Argento's classics. This definitely is an "experience" rather than a story - with a bit of open-mindedness this can be an amazingly unique and refreshing experience.

10. Vamsi's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

11. Ludovic72's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Barré ? Vous avez dit barré ? Comme c'est barré ! Oui, cet OFNI l'est complètement : la "chose" (plus qu'explicite) dérange autant que le "baby" d'Eraserhead (Lynch), les décors baroques et les couleurs sortent tout droit de chez Argento, les chairs dysfonctionnelles s'inspirent de Cronenberg, les dialogues font penser à Audiard... Un conte de fée dégénéré et très drôle (les deux actrices s'en donnent à cœur joie) !

12. Comadozer's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

The cemetery of forgotten actresses is where folk from the black lodge go on their holidays.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Heureusement que le ridicule ne tue pas ! www.cinefiches.com

14. Paul Rot's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

15. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

16. IKB 191's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

17. EdieEmm's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

“The sickle suits him. He’s never looked so… left wing”. Here again, the lush transgressive opulence; the aesthetic of oversaturated fantasy (as conceived by a fashion photographer). No coincidence we're all using the same shorthand: Borowszyk; Cronenberg; Cocteau (that bit, in clever homage: Les Belles et la Bête!); Kenneth Anger... This is film by someone who clearly (rightly) LOVES that shit. Pure indulgence. 3.75

18. tanguys's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

I made the kind of dreams that I love after watching this movie.

19. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

God, this is SO crafty! Mandico knows how to build atmosphere, so he creates a film made by horny fairies. It's strange, out of this world, full of lust and it leads us into a unique universe. I enjoy how the director builds his own language and we are so lucky being able to watch it. This proves that contemporary cinema can be inventive and surprising. In videomaker times, this proves a lot.

20. irene.kyriakides's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

21. Quattro's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

This thing is deeply sick. Argento meets Cronenberg meets Lynch meets Borowczyk or some other twisted pervert as well. I won't say I liked it. Not a chance.

22. NGboo's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Easily one of the most wonderfully bizarre and visually succulent films I've seen this year. Like Guy Madin meets David Cronenberg in a surreal world ruled by That Obscure Object of Desire that has Jean Cocteau's holy saliva smeared all over it. And what a twisted sense of humor Mandico has! :D

23. caionarezzi's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

Meu deus ! Nao conhecia a obra do Mandico, mas estou surpreso com os curtas maravilhosos, cinema experimental de otima qualidade !

24. Ostermyers's rating of the film Our Lady of Hormones

I need more of this in my life ! Like really !