1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Rather dull and too symetrical for something from Hong. 3,3/5

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Our Sunhi

She's "our" Sunhi because she's totally defined by those around her. The viewer feels complicit here, which is unfortunate because I'd have liked to see "Sunhi's" Sunhi.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Our Sunhi

4. Vincent T's rating of the film Our Sunhi

wat kina loe-buget filmakin

5. José Neves's rating of the film Our Sunhi

The evidence, that characteristic pointed at Hawks is also the greatest virtue of Sang-soo films, an elimination of formal textuality in favor of an immersion in fiction and how its told and, simultaneously, played on behalf of a narrator fun. Double games (2 + 2 + 2), repetitions and its explicit / implicit inversions, a play about the noble art of deceiving or life as it lets be amusingly filmed.

6. saltwater's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Basically nothing but static, long takes of characters getting drunk on soju and gossiping about each other. And yet I find myself drawn to it. There is a realness to the dialogue and characters.

7. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Our Sunhi

8. lndah's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Sunhi is but riveting character expressed through poor drunk conversations.

9. salttt's rating of the film Our Sunhi

10. Panji's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Screw life experience. If you happen to meet this kind of girl, just RUN!

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Our Sunhi

La mujer como centro, una que dentro de su complejidad sus amantes la conocen, la critican, pero la comprenden. Hong Sang-Soo a medida que construye esa inestabilidad femenina, contempla la fragilidad masculina. "Our Sunhi" se desenvuelve casi a manera de comedia de situaciones. Lo cierto es que la película se hace esperar. Al paso que la trama plantea su final irónico (la nuevamente amante ausente) aburre de a poco.

12. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Did like the soundtrack though. It reminded me of a good place from my childhood.

13. Who told you this room exists?'s rating of the film Our Sunhi

It's ironic that these three men try to define Sunhi whereas she doesn't even know who she is ("So is this similar to who I really am?")

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Our Sunhi

The approach relies on the usual simplistic style adopted by Sang-soo... only this time, the story was not so catchy and drags itself slowly towards a totally predictable ending. Full Review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2014/01/our-sunhi-2013.html

15. msmichel's rating of the film Our Sunhi

FNC '13 Slight but somewhat endearing film from the prolific Hong Sang-Soo. A fun script that bends back on its dialogue several times with amusing results and contains endearing performances from its multiple leads. My only beef which continues with pretty much all of Hong's work is his camera operation technique which is often jarring and takes away from the naturalism of his words and images.

16. James Devereaux's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Beautiful in it's pared back simplicity, true emotions and warmth.

17. affasf's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Hong Sang-soo is a genius, but this is a little mild. I need another Night and Day or The Day He Arrives kind of film, plz ;(

18. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Our Sunhi

A fascinating companion piece to Nobody's Daughter Haewon, though I enjoyed that one more. That is not a complaint or a slight though.

19. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Our Sunhi

20. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Crucial variation: usually Hong makes me want soju, but this one made me want chicken.

21. Lars Ole Kristiansen's rating of the film Our Sunhi

22. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Our Sunhi

the overall construction of this film felt very forced, like hong sang-soo trying to emulate hong sang-soo the auteur with well established trademarks. it almost felt like a vague remake of nobody's daughter haewon for obvious plot-related reasons, but also the fact that sunhi resembles haewon in her wardrobe and in characterization. overall, very weak, endearing, but not anything particularly thought provoking.

23. The Future Mr. Gitts's rating of the film Our Sunhi

Loved The Day He Arrives, liked In Another Country, but I was bored to death with Our Sunhi. It's simplistic even by his standards. His usual rhythms and mirroring are on display here but to mild effect: 80 minutes of buildup to a simple, obvious gag. It would work much better as a short. Our Sunhi is also among his ugliest-looking movies with unabashedly crappy DV cinematography. Also, bad drunk acting.

24. Asymmetrical's rating of the film Our Sunhi