1. DrFirestone's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

While episodes 1&2 introduced the characters and possibly tested the viewer's patience ;) The story picks up in episode 3&4. We meet new characters, new elements of the storyline puzzle emerge. I enjoyed the subtle humour.

2. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

Slightly less like pulling teeth than the first installment...

3. raggiodisole's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

Starting to get sucked in, characters becoming more likeable, ideas more coherent. it's as if the first episode in particular was to test the mettle of the viewer. But we few, we happy few press on

4. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

5. Oneb's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

The Promethean quest seems to be giving shape to most things here in 3 & 4. Rivette himself is full of ideas, instincts for great art/the sublime, and the cast are transforming and enhancing his task; creating a real pleasure to watch. Perhaps the long duration would be more welcoming if Mubi had staggered the releases over weeks not days.

6. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

Just finished the whole thing. Totally brilliant from start to finish. I hope I get time to watch it all again one day.

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

Much more bearable than episode 1 and 2, hopefully they will drown Perseus for good in the next episode. The appearance of of Rohmer as a grumpy literature professor is a plus.

8. alimcintyre's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4

Some semblance of a story is slowly emerging so we press on to Episode Five

9. James Bates1413's rating of the film Out 1, Noli Me Tangere - Episodes 3 & 4