1. _Ilinca_'s rating of the film Out of Sight

2. Allison Rung's rating of the film Out of Sight

Fun, and worth looking up just for Michael Keaton's toothy, goofy, good-natured cameo.

3. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Out of Sight

esta la había visto antes en la tv y no entendía porqué me parecía tan simpática jeje saber que era de soderbergh me ayudó a entender. tiene unos planos que me parecen tan humorísticos, pero de una forma super sutil y piola y sensual. ACABBBB me gusta el detallito de que finalmente la paca no podia ser otra cosa más que una chica policía

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Out of Sight

The chemistry between George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez made this movie awesome! What a solid crime thriller...

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Out of Sight

A forgotten crime caper that deserves revisionist acclaim.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Out of Sight

This is the best Tarantino film that wasn't directed by Tarantino himself. Soderbergh does Tarantino better than all the other imitators out there and almost better than the man himself. Clooney and Lopez are spectacular as they play off of each other beautifully showing off what makes them great. They also have a great supporting cast of Soderbergh and Tarantino regulars who make this one cool film.

7. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Out of Sight

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film Out of Sight

Not a bad film really, but not really all that enthralling. Lopez and Clooney have great chemistry however which makes this one worth a look

9. Jason's rating of the film Out of Sight

Out of Sight: the emblematic film of a late-90s popular culture. There is an engagement w/ pulp which involves great dexterity and the retention of commendable artistry. There is also a very sly dialogue at work (under the sheets) regarding what movie stars at this point had become for us, and about how we desire to see them deployed. Keaton's return as Ray Nicolette one year later is a great moment in postmodernity.

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Out of Sight

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2dX

11. Max Swanson's rating of the film Out of Sight

Waiting for this one to get the Criterion treatment. A brilliant pulp comedy and one of Soderbergh's best.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Out of Sight

Oscar nominated script by Scott Frank from the Elmore Leonard novel was superb but it was the sexual chemistry between J. Lopez and G. Clooney that made this film just sing. Exceptionally well cast with great turns from Cheadle, Farina, Zahn, Brooks and Washington as well. Sizzling hot with memorable camera work by Elliot Davis too. 'You wanted to tussle, we tussled' 'do you ever wear one that says undercover'

13. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Out of Sight

14. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Out of Sight

15. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Out of Sight

SO soderbergh but i really liked it

16. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Out of Sight

17. dschank's rating of the film Out of Sight

this is a perfectly fine crime movie, slightly ruined by the fact that i just finished the book. elmore leonard's easy-breezy dialogue becomes "banter" in the mouth of george clooney, and the warm-hearted dignity he affords to even the lowliest of minor characters is occasionally sacrificed in favor of broad laughs (ugh, steve zahn). the romantic stuff works though, and j-lo is better than you might expect.

18. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Out of Sight

Eh, this is more like a Soderbergh speed bump on the way to the far superior "Ocean's 11".

19. MAGICPANTZ's rating of the film Out of Sight

This film is a huge influence on me and my script I wrote for my comedy of manners. It's a splendid piece of entertainment and dialogue...

20. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Out of Sight

Soderbergh does Elmore Leonard. It works. It is very interesting to contrast this one to Tarantino's "Jackie Brown" as they are both Leonard stories adapted by contemporaries of the Sundance Institute. But the feel is drastically different. Soderbergh goes for a noir feel more akin to Leonard's work. It has a story that is layered and well told, the performances aren't bad either. A good relaxing mystery.

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Out of Sight

Something about Leonard's writing that easily translates into fun films

22. Lopezz's rating of the film Out of Sight

Disjointed, uneven and lacking consistency in just about every aspet - a perfectly good Leonard novel made into a mediocre movie by a mediocre director. Could have been good if someone able directed it.

23. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Out of Sight

24. Dave's rating of the film Out of Sight

Liked some individual parts/sequences, but on the whole, it never completely meshed for me...which was ultimately a bit frustrating. A 3/5 for me.