1. speedball's rating of the film Out of Sight

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Out of Sight

Une oeuvre bienvenue et plaisante avec deux acteurs au meilleur de leur forme... www.cinefiches.com

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Out of Sight

4. Carolina Frade's rating of the film Out of Sight

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Out of Sight

The likable pairing of George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez is the main reason for watching this romantic caper that kickstarted both film-star's careers for good. Violence, comedy and sex mixes together wonderfully in a fun "cat and mouse" story sparkled with smart dialogue and charming actors.

6. _Ilinca_'s rating of the film Out of Sight

7. Allison Rung's rating of the film Out of Sight

Fun, and worth looking up just for Michael Keaton's toothy, goofy, good-natured cameo.

8. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Out of Sight

esta la había visto antes en la tv y no entendía porqué me parecía tan simpática jeje saber que era de soderbergh me ayudó a entender. tiene unos planos que me parecen tan humorísticos, pero de una forma super sutil y piola y sensual. ACABBBB me gusta el detallito de que finalmente la paca no podia ser otra cosa más que una chica policía

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Out of Sight

The chemistry between George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez made this movie awesome! What a solid crime thriller...

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film Out of Sight

A forgotten crime caper that deserves revisionist acclaim.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Out of Sight

This is the best Tarantino film that wasn't directed by Tarantino himself. Soderbergh does Tarantino better than all the other imitators out there and almost better than the man himself. Clooney and Lopez are spectacular as they play off of each other beautifully showing off what makes them great. They also have a great supporting cast of Soderbergh and Tarantino regulars who make this one cool film.

12. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Out of Sight

13. SpacePirate's rating of the film Out of Sight

Not a bad film really, but not really all that enthralling. Lopez and Clooney have great chemistry however which makes this one worth a look

14. Jason's rating of the film Out of Sight

Out of Sight: the emblematic film of a late-90s popular culture. There is an engagement w/ pulp which involves great dexterity and the retention of commendable artistry. There is also a very sly dialogue at work (under the sheets) regarding what movie stars at this point had become for us, and about how we desire to see them deployed. Keaton's return as Ray Nicolette one year later is a great moment in postmodernity.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Out of Sight

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2dX

16. Max Swanson's rating of the film Out of Sight

Waiting for this one to get the Criterion treatment. A brilliant pulp comedy and one of Soderbergh's best.

17. msmichel's rating of the film Out of Sight

Oscar nominated script by Scott Frank from the Elmore Leonard novel was superb but it was the sexual chemistry between J. Lopez and G. Clooney that made this film just sing. Exceptionally well cast with great turns from Cheadle, Farina, Zahn, Brooks and Washington as well. Sizzling hot with memorable camera work by Elliot Davis too. 'You wanted to tussle, we tussled' 'do you ever wear one that says undercover'

18. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Out of Sight

19. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Out of Sight

20. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Out of Sight

SO soderbergh but i really liked it

21. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Out of Sight

22. josé neves's rating of the film Out of Sight

23. dschank's rating of the film Out of Sight

this is a perfectly fine crime movie, slightly ruined by the fact that i just finished the book. elmore leonard's easy-breezy dialogue becomes "banter" in the mouth of george clooney, and the warm-hearted dignity he affords to even the lowliest of minor characters is occasionally sacrificed in favor of broad laughs (ugh, steve zahn). the romantic stuff works though, and j-lo is better than you might expect.

24. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Out of Sight

Eh, this is more like a Soderbergh speed bump on the way to the far superior "Ocean's 11".