1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Outrage

Polémico filme que se encamina a ser un drama psicológico en donde una mujer sufre ante los estragos de un ataque. Lo malo resulta en el instante de curación, una que será una suerte de terapia emocional a manos de un personaje mesiánico. Entonces todo fue un drama de autoayuda, ligero y espontáneo.

2. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Outrage

At times subversive and other deeply conservative, I find its value in putting on the table a difficult subject like rape in such a straightforward manner in 1950.

3. Drew.'s rating of the film Outrage

I've learned to admire Lupino's films for their bold ideas, subversive attempts, and excellent filmmaking, for their perfect moments in an imperfect whole.

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Outrage

"Outrage" is VERY oppressor towards women.

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Outrage

Tackling rape in the 50s took guts. I am a real admirer of Lupinos. Sometimes it doesnt all come together but the risks she took to tell stories she wanted to tell, many times without an actual distributor to help, is admirable and what filmmaking is all about. The rape scene itself is very claustrophobic and well done for its time. The only downfall for me was the ending felt a bit rushed.

6. -VAHID-'s rating of the film Outrage

judging by the picture;it looks like beautiful

7. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Outrage

The picture reminds me of this Ed Hopper sketch: http://claralieu.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/etch_hopper-nightshadows_lg.jpg

8. Scott Barley's rating of the film Outrage

Incredibly underwhelming; the first half hour is both arthritic and histrionic. While Outrage does improve, it does not realise anywhere near the full potential of observing a character learn to overcome their enforced obstacles.