1. jo's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

2. Tixier's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Plus Disney que Disney, et pourtant profondément personnel. C'est ce que l'on appelle un blockbuster d'auteur, une sorte de relecture d'Army of Darkness dans laquelle Raimi raconterait son parcours, de ses débuts en tant que magicien à son acceptation par l'industrie hollywoodienne. Le film, extraordinaire en 3D, est d'une rare intelligence. Aujourd'hui incompris, il est probablement promis à un grand avenir.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Sam Raimi, I wish you had put some Evil Dead into this.

4. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

(...) Die Stärke des Films, das ist Oscars Verwandlung von einem Betrüger in den Zauberer von Oz. Hier kann sich der Film auch von all seinen Effekten (CGI, 3D und so weiter und so fort) befreien und ein Herz entwickeln.

6. Miss Jackie Chan's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Credits to all the nice animations in the movie

7. Ibram A's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

It's not that bad but kinda predictable

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

9. tenonder's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

10. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

11. Ruben Leite's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

2.5, some well-made visuals for a cliché'd piece of work.

12. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Low expectations, slightly surpassed - helped by the surprisingly lush CGI landscapes. Astoundingly, at points it even captures some of the original's magic. But then... Franco. The problem is its lead, a textbook example of miscasting. Had original choice Robert Downey Jr. taken the role - and a good 20 mins been shaved off it - it might have been something special.

13. Ogtoma's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

I gave this "movie" 1 star right after I random saw the first animation scene in Star Movies

14. Rian Fajartama's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

15. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

I was having a great time and then Glinda showed up and overshadowed Oz,China Girl & Finley.The problem for me was that I found the three witches the least interesting characters in the movie, also them being the center of the second half of the movie ruined the whole point of Oz trio's journey and made the prophecy plot device feel very awkward, I wish there was more Raimi in it and less L.frank Baum wannabeisms.

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

An unremarkable spectacle that wastes the audience's time by robbing the titular Wizard of his character arc.

17. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Certainly wasn't the greatest of films, with some performances a little wooden yet I still found myself completely engrossed in the World of Oz. For the duration of the film, I became a child again.

18. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Like the wizard himself, this film reveled to be a fraud. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/03/oz-great-and-powerful-2013.html

19. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Mediocre, but better than I thought it would be. Of corse, I could watch Michelle Williams in anything. Yeah, I have a fan crush.

20. msmichel's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Raimi tries to bring some magic back to the Oz story but unfortunately fails to do so mainly because of poor casting. Franco looks bemused throughout the pick and fails to bring a sense of awe, foreboding or even basic humanity to the part. Weisz well cast, Kunis not bad, but Williams out of her element in green screen acting. Very much a disappointment considering the talent behind the camera.

21. El Biffo's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

The great and powerful CGI is not powerful enough to draw attention away from the bad performances.

23. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

é quasi la copia di Alice in wonderland,però Burton è più bravo di Raimi per questo genere e Franco è molto più odioso della Wasicowka.Cmq alla fine risulta godibile,anche se scontato,e dal punto di vista visivo non sfigura troppo(forse è stato concepito unicamente per la visione in 3d).Il Raimi che apprezzo io è tutt'altra cosa.3*

24. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Oz the Great and Powerful

Seriously, what did you expect? I was really surprised that it was watchable at all.

← Previous 1 3 4