1. João R's rating of the film Ozark

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ozark

While there was an intense desire to binge on this show, I managed to keep it to one a week, and just savor them. There were no bad performances. It was just that the constantly about to be killed thing got a little old. It was also a bit of a tease with who was or wasn't going to die in the water. Looking forward to season 2.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Ozark

Get over the (mostly superficial) resemblances to Vince Gilligan's "Breaking Bad" and you'll be rewarded with what, years from now, may be looked back on as one of the highlights of our Peak TV era. While it's admittedly something of a slow burn, this Netflix series proves as atmospheric as any film I've seen this year, with a moody blue color palette, a minimalist score, and terrific performances across the board.

4. r u f o's rating of the film Ozark

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Ozark

The industry is gradually emigrating from cinema to series streaming. I haven't been this gripped by characterisation since 'Breaking Bad'.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Ozark

A well produced Breaking Bad clone set in Minervini's territories featuring a compelling interracial Brokenback Mountain-like relationship and several grotesque elements from exploitation horror flicks, e.g. exploding heads, electrocutions, and more. A convincing pastiche.

7. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Ozark

Yeah. A very big compliment to the creator, the producers & the cast. A perfectly made, first class crime thriller, full of tension(s), twists & shocking elements. A very intelligent plot and interesting characters packed with violence and unexpected-quirky turns makes this outstanding. A pleasure. A delight; from start to finish. Masterpiece.

8. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Ozark

9. saitosouta's rating of the film Ozark

4.5 As a director and as an actor, Jason Bateman steps into next stage by making this relentlessly crucial, densely dark noir, in which intense acid gradually melting our intestines pours into an ultramarine lake and money transforms into abysmal voidness. This is one of best After-Breaking-Bad drama about hell called money and curse called family. First and last episode directed by Bateman, I love them desperately.