1. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Pacific Rim

2. A47's rating of the film Pacific Rim

"Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, brother."

3. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Pacific Rim

With his biggest film yet, Del Toro proves that he excels in both small films and action packed blockbusters. He does inject a lot of heart into both. You can feel his passion in every frame of "Pacific Rim". Such a satisfying and amazing experience. Too bad, I've missed it in theaters.

4. lou.'s rating of the film Pacific Rim

Another movie on the long-distance flight heading Hong Kong. I must have slept all time. Great VFX work, though.

5. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Antidote to your typical summer movie.

6. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Pacific Rim

7. Kreg's rating of the film Pacific Rim

I feel like this film could have earned two more stars with better editing

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Pacific Rim

D'une trame lourdement basique, avec une version en relief souvent lamentable et une absence flagrante de poésie visuelle, présente dans bien des adaptations "monstrueuses" d'Inishiro Honda , cette couteuse production américaine manque de peu de sombrer dans l'insignifiance et la banalité, sauvée seulement par certains étonnants trucages visuels et quelques tentatives d'humour fort discutables... www.cinefiches.com

9. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Pacific Rim

the only good thing about this movie is the soundtrack.

10. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Fuck this movie. Fuck it in the ass with a branding iron.

11. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Love the action scenes in this and theme tune

12. xl's rating of the film Pacific Rim

I too have seen Getter Robo: Armageddon

13. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film Pacific Rim

This movie was so boring that I actually forgot I was watching it in the first place.

14. lisbry's rating of the film Pacific Rim

this movie is ridiculous and riddled w plot holes but also like a ton of fun and great in terms of woc representation

15. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Non capisco come a certa gente piaccia

16. subtonal's rating of the film Pacific Rim

17. Kambole's rating of the film Pacific Rim

A big, loud, beautifully filmed homage to anime films surrounding mechas, human operated robots that are closer to mythical titans than man made creations. As usual, Del Toro's passion shines through, his love of the genre and the film he is making showing in every gothic inspired interior, every cheesy Top Gun-esque line. Pacific Rim is popcorn cinema at its loudest, dumbest, and absolute best.

18. wiwitaek's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Am I the only one who actually can't believe it's Guillermo Del Toro? He must be out of his mind

19. pluviosity's rating of the film Pacific Rim

It's definitely one worth waiting for, a truly feast for the eyes, and an almost fangasm for the kaiju & mecha otakus. But the stereotypical geek characters is sometimes just way too annoying.. P.S: I don't need a sequel (not with no Elba, and directed by the guy who made Daredevil..). Give us spin-off!

20. redux's rating of the film Pacific Rim

I refuse to believe such crap exists. Not in my world.

21. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Pacific Rim

22. josh scam's rating of the film Pacific Rim

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Budget limitations weaken this homage to kaiju films when all the fights occur in dark, raining/underwater environments.

24. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Pacific Rim

Ein Monster vs. Roboter Abenteuer, dass ich 100 Mal anschauen könnte! Nur der Umstand, dass ich als Videothekar auch noch andere Filme sehen muss, verhindert das! Wie bei einer gewissen Sternen-Saga wird hier ein an sich simples Subjekt mit Technologie aufgeblasen... (Dazu haben wir für euch eine Film List mit den besten Blockbustern zusammen gestellt auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de