1. Aardsy's rating of the film Paddington 2

Vote Paddington for criminal justice reform.

2. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Paddington 2

A perfect, beautiful film. I could watch this forever.

3. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Paddington 2

4. Ionut Moldovianu's rating of the film Paddington 2

5. John Burgess's rating of the film Paddington 2

Oh, why the hell not? C'mon, it was great. Even my son shed a tear, and he's 18 years old and seriously bad-ass.

6. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Paddington 2

paddington is my spirit animal.

7. greencarnations's rating of the film Paddington 2

Paddington vs the prison industrial complex

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Paddington 2

This is and will always be the best film of 2017 to me.

9. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Paddington 2

10. muh.'s rating of the film Paddington 2

(3.5) Damn you little super-polite wonderful bear.

11. Pango's rating of the film Paddington 2

Whimsical, crafted and exquisitely British entraining movie for all the ages. It's pretty and it makes you want to be kind to everyone. I only want to have children so I can show them this adorable film growing up.

12. wonho's rating of the film Paddington 2

beautiful visuals. some elements remind me of the grand budapest hotel, though?

13. Vince W's rating of the film Paddington 2

P-ton spreading that marmalade all over the prison industrial complex in this one.

14. Wing Narada's rating of the film Paddington 2

An equivalent of a warm and fuzzy blanket with a sprinkle of adventure x1000.

15. El Biffo's rating of the film Paddington 2

Paddington gets busted by the cops! Good thing he lives in London, not USA. The cops here may have just shot him dead and that would not have been a good movie for the little kiddies. Fortunately for everyone this is a great film for all ages. Sally Hawkins is an adorable mom and Hugh Grant is a perfect villain. Clever dialogue and inspired animation blended with live actors/real locations in England and Brazil. 4.1*

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paddington 2

Absolutely marvelous; so many standout sequences, from the forest in the cell to the underwater interaction between Paddington and Mary. This is clearly a movie deeply in love with cinema (with homages to directors like Chaplin and Buster Keaton), and given a sequel's reputation for increasing what worked about the original, it's wonderful that this one doubles up on subtle setups, keeping everything balanced.

17. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Paddington 2

fuck all the haters paddington is god

18. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Paddington 2

"Paddington" is like the "Curious George" for advanced pupils; it's a character and a concept American cinema would woefully butcher and turn into something crass like "Peter Rabbit." Under the careful care and attention of Paul King and cinematographer Erik Wilson, this sequel winds up surpassing the first in being a consistently funny, visual delight with Rube Goldberg-like mischief and genial performances.

19. Ylly's rating of the film Paddington 2

"Aunt Lucy said, if we're kind and polite the world will be right."

20. Artemis's rating of the film Paddington 2

Cinema doesn't get more darling than this.

21. McOpinionated's rating of the film Paddington 2

Absolutely delightful children’s film. Very, very English / Radio 4, in the best possible way. Fantastic for grand-parents, judging by the audience I was in.

22. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Paddington 2

Delightful, enchanting and heartwarming story that would please audience of all ages. Brendan Gleeson and Hugh Grant are both brilliant.

23. chazell's rating of the film Paddington 2

did i just watch grand budapest hotel but instead of a hotel, there's a bear ? i don't know, i've not seen the first paddington

24. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Paddington 2