1. Linda's rating of the film Paddington

3.5 stars: really cute and enjoyable! Although my slightly OCD brain had problems with the scenes in which Paddington destroyed the house :D

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Paddington

so cute, like a film styled by Wes Anderson

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Paddington

I love the fact that everyone in England seems to be rationally okay with a talking bear in a red hat and a blue coat out in the streets; like Paddington's all like "Hi I'm from Darkest Peru," and the Brits are like, "This is normal."

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Paddington

5. Krysiaax's rating of the film Paddington

When I decided to watch this I expected a simple story to help me switch off my brain after a hard day. What I got was an incredibly sweet and heart-warming tale with great visuals and an amazing cast. This film is definitely a lot better than it sounds. 4.5 stars.

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film Paddington

7. Marina C.'s rating of the film Paddington

I'm so so warm with this overtly british tale. I'm going to eat biscuits and enjoy autumn now. (note: I would have completely excluded Nicole Kidman for a perfect score - she was entirely useless there)

8. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Paddington

Paddington, eine High Tech CGI Animation, beruhend auf den bekannten Märchen - ein Balance Akt, der beides sein muss: Modern und altmodisch zugleich. Paul King hat die Geschichten des Marmelade fressenden Bären aus Michael Bonds Kinderbüchern adaptiert.... den Rest der Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de

9. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Paddington

Really cool kids movie with a lot of humor which aims above children's head (which I like to see, being an adult)

10. N!nA's rating of the film Paddington

I found it a little racist !!!

11. konijns's rating of the film Paddington

12. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Paddington

funny to watch with the family

13. Thomas's rating of the film Paddington

14. Laura Lavorato's rating of the film Paddington

Delightful little tale about diversity.

15. DanOffen's rating of the film Paddington

16. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Paddington

Beyond the standard family feelgood fare, there is a warmth and intelligence here which took me by surprise on release and is even more pertinent a year later: an affectionate and impassioned reminder of Britain's past legacy of being open to immigration - sentimental yes, but necessary. Some stunning art direction. Bonneville and Hawkins are pitch perfect as modern equivalents of the Bankses of Mary Poppins.

17. pluviosity's rating of the film Paddington

have to admit Peter Capaldi is a bit dodgy here--almost miscast even. And the plot is almost an absolute textbook, really. But with a little bit silliness here and there, added with the lovable Ben Whishaw in a believable furry creature, the movie is fun, made you smile like a warm sweet milk tea (half and half though, not full cream).

18. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Paddington

"thirty-four percent of all pre-breakfast accidents involve banisters!" this movie was so near perfect (ben whishaw!!!!!) and oh it helped how much i loved this bear as a child. i was so teary the moment he put on the blue duffle coat: oh paddington it's YOU!

19. Anca.'s rating of the film Paddington

I kept thinking about Wes Anderson during the whole movie.

20. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Paddington

I loved this film. I thought it was hilarious, had great style, and was just all around fun. Well done Paul King.

21. Imagefix's rating of the film Paddington

22. uiu's rating of the film Paddington

i very soft and yet touching comedy that i'd recommend to anyone who wants to see a good movie. paddington is a very well constructed character

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Paddington

Utterly charming from it's newsreel beginning, this is a little gem. It never betrays the spirit of its source material & title character, who remains quintessentially British & utterly charming regardless of it's CGI. He may not be voiced by Colin Firth, but Whishaw gives a splendid performance. The film may lag in the middle, but w/ a great cast & villainess in Kidman this film is as sweet as orange marmalade.

24. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film Paddington

On paper, Paddington looks like the fodder for a family friendly animation film. It’s about a bear from Darkest Peru, who comes to English to find a family to live with. He does find a family after much adventure. The problem is the family is a human family, and the film is a live action film. My problem was not the talking bear, but how nonchalantly all the other characters accept the bear’s ability to talk.