1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Paddington

this movie was so adorable it (almost) made me forget my species is an overflowing toilet bowl...

2. Francisco's rating of the film Paddington

3. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Paddington

Charming, inclusive, intelligently made, visually inventive, this is a wonderful film and I need to see the sequel asap! #marmaladeforever

4. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Paddington

5. gaussian's rating of the film Paddington

charming film, though Big Marmalade's growing influence in media and politics is quite troubling

6. jooley's rating of the film Paddington

A bit more of a kids movie than I was expecting, but nothing a crusty old cynic can't enjoy. It being so polite and British made it that more endearing and together with the whimsical feel and visual style just made for an allround disarmingly cute viewing.

7. Wing Narada's rating of the film Paddington

An equivalent of a warm and fuzzy blanket with a sprinkle of adventure.

8. Michael Blouin's rating of the film Paddington

Avec le charme et la poésie d'un Wes Anderson et un esthétisme surannée vraiment magnifique, Paddington a la candeur et la folie parfaite pour les jeunes, mais l'intelligence pour plaire aux moins jeunes qui auront accepté les quelques invraisemblances cartoonesques. Avec la crème du bottin britannique dont un Ben Wishaw on ne peut plus attachant, Paddington demeure sincère et intemporelle, tout comme son héros.

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paddington

3-4. So warmly witty and flowing, with a Ghibli-esque fairy tale logic so well-realized, I'm tempted to boost its rating, in spite of the villain (played competently by Kidman) and dodgy bits. Plus, there are a number of stealthily placed setups with payoffs. And it's just gorgeous, all-around, with Paddington's color and design deserving extra points for how well they pop out of the screen. Very nice, overall.

10. Harriehhh's rating of the film Paddington

Aw, it’s still a joy to watch Paddington. Can’t beat the occasional slice of quality family entertainment.

11. adityosh's rating of the film Paddington

Its good for children! Curious with Paddington 2

12. Ann Burden's rating of the film Paddington

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Paddington

Un film senza troppe pretese, ma con ottimi risultati. Il soggetto è formato famiglia, ma comunque godibile e divertente, peccato solo per la debolezza dell'antagonista, prevedibile e un po' sciapa. Nulla di eccezionale, semplicemente un buon modo per passare una serata.

14. Pango's rating of the film Paddington

15. harringtonellie's rating of the film Paddington

If you don't love Paddington then you don't deserve Paddington. It's a fantastic film with a flurry of straight up delightful family fun and humour, and the set design, my lord the set design. Glorious. (PS Aunt Lucy's Hard Stare is a real life working technique to point out when someone is being a dick, use it wisely!)

16. Linda's rating of the film Paddington

3.5 stars: really cute and enjoyable! Although my slightly OCD brain had problems with the scenes in which Paddington destroyed the house :D

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Paddington

so cute, like a film styled by Wes Anderson

18. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Paddington

I love the fact that everyone in England seems to be rationally okay with a talking bear in a red hat and a blue coat out in the streets; like Paddington's all like "Hi I'm from Darkest Peru," and the Brits are like, "This is normal."

19. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Paddington

20. Krysiaax's rating of the film Paddington

When I decided to watch this I expected a simple story to help me switch off my brain after a hard day. What I got was an incredibly sweet and heart-warming tale with great visuals and an amazing cast. This film is definitely a lot better than it sounds. 4.5 stars.

21. Nachtreich's rating of the film Paddington

22. Marina C.'s rating of the film Paddington

I'm so so warm with this overtly british tale. I'm going to eat biscuits and enjoy autumn now. (note: I would have completely excluded Nicole Kidman for a perfect score - she was entirely useless there)

23. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Paddington

Paddington, eine High Tech CGI Animation, beruhend auf den bekannten Märchen - ein Balance Akt, der beides sein muss: Modern und altmodisch zugleich. Paul King hat die Geschichten des Marmelade fressenden Bären aus Michael Bonds Kinderbüchern adaptiert.... den Rest der Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de

24. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Paddington

Really cool kids movie with a lot of humor which aims above children's head (which I like to see, being an adult)