1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paddington

3-4. So warmly witty and flowing, with a Ghibli-esque fairy tale logic so well-realized, I'm tempted to boost its rating, in spite of the villain (played competently by Kidman) and dodgy bits. Plus, there are a number of stealthily placed setups with payoffs. And it's just gorgeous, all-around, with Paddington's color and design deserving extra points for how well they pop out of the screen. Very nice, overall.

2. Harriehhh's rating of the film Paddington

Aw, it’s still a joy to watch Paddington. Can’t beat the occasional slice of quality family entertainment.

3. adityosh's rating of the film Paddington

Its good for children! Curious with Paddington 2

4. Ann Burden's rating of the film Paddington

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Paddington

Un film senza troppe pretese, ma con ottimi risultati. Il soggetto è formato famiglia, ma comunque godibile e divertente, peccato solo per la debolezza dell'antagonista, prevedibile e un po' sciapa. Nulla di eccezionale, semplicemente un buon modo per passare una serata.

6. Pango's rating of the film Paddington

7. harringtonellie's rating of the film Paddington

If you don't love Paddington then you don't deserve Paddington. It's a fantastic film with a flurry of straight up delightful family fun and humour, and the set design, my lord the set design. Glorious. (PS Aunt Lucy's Hard Stare is a real life working technique to point out when someone is being a dick, use it wisely!)

8. Linda's rating of the film Paddington

3.5 stars: really cute and enjoyable! Although my slightly OCD brain had problems with the scenes in which Paddington destroyed the house :D

9. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Paddington

so cute, like a film styled by Wes Anderson

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Paddington

I love the fact that everyone in England seems to be rationally okay with a talking bear in a red hat and a blue coat out in the streets; like Paddington's all like "Hi I'm from Darkest Peru," and the Brits are like, "This is normal."

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Paddington

12. Krysiaax's rating of the film Paddington

When I decided to watch this I expected a simple story to help me switch off my brain after a hard day. What I got was an incredibly sweet and heart-warming tale with great visuals and an amazing cast. This film is definitely a lot better than it sounds. 4.5 stars.

13. Nachtreich's rating of the film Paddington

14. Marina C.'s rating of the film Paddington

I'm so so warm with this overtly british tale. I'm going to eat biscuits and enjoy autumn now. (note: I would have completely excluded Nicole Kidman for a perfect score - she was entirely useless there)

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Paddington

Paddington, eine High Tech CGI Animation, beruhend auf den bekannten Märchen - ein Balance Akt, der beides sein muss: Modern und altmodisch zugleich. Paul King hat die Geschichten des Marmelade fressenden Bären aus Michael Bonds Kinderbüchern adaptiert.... den Rest der Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de

16. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Paddington

Really cool kids movie with a lot of humor which aims above children's head (which I like to see, being an adult)

17. N!nA's rating of the film Paddington

I found it a little racist !!!

18. konijns's rating of the film Paddington

19. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Paddington

funny to watch with the family

20. Thomas's rating of the film Paddington

21. Laura Lavorato's rating of the film Paddington

Delightful little tale about diversity.

22. DanOffen's rating of the film Paddington

23. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Paddington

Beyond the standard family feelgood fare, there is a warmth and intelligence here which took me by surprise on release and is even more pertinent a year later: an affectionate and impassioned reminder of Britain's past legacy of being open to immigration - sentimental yes, but necessary. Some stunning art direction. Bonneville and Hawkins are pitch perfect as modern equivalents of the Bankses of Mary Poppins.

24. pluviosity's rating of the film Paddington

have to admit Peter Capaldi is a bit dodgy here--almost miscast even. And the plot is almost an absolute textbook, really. But with a little bit silliness here and there, added with the lovable Ben Whishaw in a believable furry creature, the movie is fun, made you smile like a warm sweet milk tea (half and half though, not full cream).