1. Ethan's rating of the film Pain & Gain

This was a nice return to form for Michael Bay that was very reminiscent to the films that he made in the 90s. The cast is good here and it seems like everybody was having fun with the material.

2. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Pain & Gain

This movie cannot be based on a true story, it is so dumb, but a lot of funny.

3. Brissingr's rating of the film Pain & Gain

0 stars, a complete nonsense

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Pain & Gain

Rebel Wilson should have been informed that it's the People's Strudel she should have gone for.

5. Syranos's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Histoire de fou, réal qui en fait trop.

6. saitosouta's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Muscles! Self-enlightenment! Muscles! Steroids! Muscles! Immigrant's dream! Muscles! Barbeque! Muscles! Christianity V.S. Judaism! Muscles! Silicone gel implants! Muscles! Racism towards black people! Muscles! Alchohol! Gunshots! Muscles! Muscles! Cocaine! Muscles! Vigirante! Muscles! Chainsaw! Muscles! Muscles! Muscles! MUSCLES! MUSCLES! MUSCLES! MUSCLES! THIS IS MICHAEL BAY'S MUSCLE MAGNUM OPUS! AMERICA FOR ME!

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pain & Gain

8. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Michael Bay puede dirigir algo mucho mejor que películas de Transformers. Cargada de humor negro, entretenida, con una historia que tiene sus dosis de violencia, estupidez, y comedia al más puro estilo Tarantino, Pain & Gain funciona también como una parodia del mundo del fisicoculturismo. Mark Wahlberg, The Rock, y Anthony Mackie están simplemente estupendos.

9. mlstrx's rating of the film Pain & Gain

the rock's various jesus t-shirts are so great

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Niente da fare, non mi piace. Troppo scontato.

11. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Pain & Gain

12. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Pain & Gain

[to a little boy] Don't eyeball me! I've seen your mother driving up and down these streets looking at me! I'll be your stepfather in about a week! ---- LOOOOOOOOL

13. Daniella's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Never say never... I hate Michael Bay with all my heart but I have to say I loved this movie. It is one of those films that's sooo bad it's actually good. This has cult film written all over the place.

14. Andrew Weaver's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Somehow stays fun while being totally disgusting

15. Matthew's rating of the film Pain & Gain

If Criterion insists on having a Michael Bay title in the collection, my vote is for this one. Impressive performances by the leads and supporting cast and some genuinely funny moments. In real life, however, this wasn't a very funny story.

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pain & Gain

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pain & Gain

2013, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 6/10 (USA) Genre(s): Action, Comedy, Crime

18. Graham Ball's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Somewhere between 2.5/3 stars, which for a film by Michael Bay is surely tantamount to a glowing critical accolade. The film suffered from Bay's unrepentant ostentatious aesthetic, but I get the feeling the subject matter and story could not have been told any other way. I have to admit I did laugh/ enjoy several scenes more than I probably should have. ;-)

19. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Pain & Gain

20. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Pain & Gain

One of the greatest American black comedies. An embodiment of the faults and errors of a decade in where America started to lose its momentum.

21. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Bay needs to stick to this sorta thing.

22. Zach Closs's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Bay's overblown satire is disarmingly intelligent about as often as it is juvenile and indulgent in a banal, off-putting way -- a mixed bag saved by the pitch-perfect cast (Peter Stormare's bit is priceless).

23. hiikaryli's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Muy el estilo de Michael Bay con la paleta de colores muy brillante y contrastada. Colores azules y verdes en la noche o lugares cerrados y naranjas y amarillos en aire libre. Usos de slowmotions y tomas en movimiento. También esta el uso de tomas de corte americano y close ups. Ademas se puede notar un poco el cine de Michael Bay ya no tan comercial.

24. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Pain & Gain

Un tragico fatto di cronaca improbabile e grottesco visto attraverso gli occhi di Michael Bay. L'idea di stravolgere i fatti reali per avvicinarsi alla visione esagerata del regista californiano è moralmente (deontologicamente?) discutibile, ma il risultato finale è un baraccone così ipertrofico ed eccessivo da essere addirittura divertente. Il sogno americano in tutto il suo orripilante splendore.

← Previous 1 3 4