1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Plastic people living plastic lives. "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" Don't live this life! Live this other life! "Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!" What do you do when the creative juices stop flowing? Make this movie, I guess. How do you think Bob Dylan feels?

2. Beata Viscera's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

3. Christoph's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Ambitionierter Film mit guten Bildern und interessantem Thema. Für mich wirkt es aber oft so, als wollte der Regisseur zu viel, so dass einige Szenen "falsch" und unpassend künstlich wirken.

4. Jennifer's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

The moral of the movie: Stopp watching movies like this one and start living instead...

5. Gerald Singer's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

I have never watched a Wenders movie till the end. Same with this. I can't stand its superficial pseudo intellectuality. Please MUBI, give us some rare Fassbinder or Herzog!

6. riraru's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Nach 35 Minuten habe ich es nicht mehr ausgehalten. – Als hätte ein Regie-Student zweiten Semesters (Privat-Uni) mit recht gutem Musikgeschmack sehr viel Geld bekommen und einen Film gedreht. Z.B. baut Campino (!) fast einen Unfall, fährt dann rechts ran und tut schockiert. Dann denkt er laut, er hätte tot sein können! Ach was!? Später gibt ein alter Mann (Udo Samel) weise Ratschläge. Nett-albern: Lou Reed als Geist.

7. Fe Derica Loddo's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

8. Bruce Carter's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

9. Melissa Ramos's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

10. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Campino is without any acting -talent. He spoils the film almost completely.

11. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

moda fotoğrafçılığından nerelere... sanat tarihine tanıklık etmek mi, yoksa kişinin iç dünyası arasında kalması mı? hepsinin bir arada olduğu keyif verici bir yapım!

12. TNDRK's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Even though it starts slowly (more like boring actually), if you endure the first 30 minutes, it becomes more structured and gives a different vibe that you could not easily find in movies nowadays. The magic realistic atmosphere with picturesque shots blend well together. Great sound design, great cinematography but the storyline is weak.The arts obsession to find a visual representation to death will never end...

13. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Nice camera, nice images, but all surface in a bad way.

14. kowalski's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Although there are important reflections about death and life (or death in life) in my opinion it's not Wender's best movie. But definitely worth seeing, especially because of some stunning visual sequences and the final dialogue with Dennis Hopper. After seeing it for the second time I keep wondering why Wender uses a bad actor like Campino.

16. Tobi K.'s rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Picking up till the end. Enjoyable if you have the time to be patient,.

17. Princess of the Winter's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Filmpremiere in Anwesenheit von Wim Wenders in der Lichtburg Essen gesehen. Toll.

18. EstelleJI's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Death comments on the value of analogue. Genius.

19. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Unerträglich schlecht. Unerträgliche Romantisierung Italiens durch einen Angehörigen der Toskanafraktion. Ein Film der nur an abgedrehten Orten gemacht wurde.

20. Elena Vishnyakova's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

one of the best from Wim Wenders

21. Burcu's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Because he could not stop for me, I kindly stopped for Death.

22. JZENIA's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

I feel like the thought in the film was not perfectly concluded, but not in the ridiculous way, I mean in poetic way. was a nice film. nice.

23. pedro_mg's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Wenders builds an impressive and quiet film, with beautiful actresses, incredible photography, offering different tones of color on each location, in which death takes effect on its important role in life, offering us the possibility to naturally assimilate it as a pure state of inevitability.

24. Andy Oettl's rating of the film Palermo Shooting

Sometimes an auteur fails because of his own high ambitions. Such is the case with Wim Wenders personal film "Palermo Shooting", a visually interesting but ultimately pointless meditation about death.