1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Palindromes

Crass, lumpy and feels longer than it is, but also possibly Solondz' sweetest work (though whether that is what one wants from Solondz is another matter) and it also got my best friend thrown out of the cinema for laughing too much!

2. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Palindromes

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Palindromes

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Palindromes

Todd Solondz lights up our minds showing us the darkest side of human nature.

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Palindromes

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Palindromes

6.4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2MJ

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film Palindromes

8. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Palindromes

9. uenus's rating of the film Palindromes

10. Raminta's rating of the film Palindromes

'My mamma never believed in microwaves - she was organic.'

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Palindromes

Although all Solondz work is brilliant, this one can be his closest to true perfection. Love it!!

12. uiu's rating of the film Palindromes

really don't know how to feel about this movie. it is weird but not in a pejorative way. the way that the main character is presented is fascinating and the subjects are very sensitives

13. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb's rating of the film Palindromes

I find that I quote this movie most days, in general conversation, especially the Mama Sunshine segment. It has become a part of me

14. distinguimi's rating of the film Palindromes

Oscuro, provocatorio, Bunuel, anti-americano. Bellissimo

15. Alice Jansson's rating of the film Palindromes

Very challenging and certainly a bit unsettling. Just as in Solondz previous Storytelling, it feels like a maze of contradicting morals. Enjoyed it.

16. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film Palindromes

- What if you're wrong? What if there is a God? - That makes me feel better.

17. Liam Seeland's rating of the film Palindromes

Well, this was weird. But at the same time nice. I don't know. It took a long time for me to get what was going on.

18. brendanprost's rating of the film Palindromes

Solondz is a unique and confrontational filmmaker, and although the strange narrative of Palindromes is enough to throw off even seasoned art house goers I'm sure, I for one really enjoyed and admired this film.

19. Jim W's rating of the film Palindromes

Todd Solondz has been doing the opposite of other directors and having less self-restraint with each movie he makes, and I think it's working! There's few movies like this, and even fewer as cynical as this.

20. El Biffo's rating of the film Palindromes

One of Solondz's best. Sort of a sequel to "Welcome to the Dollhouse", but not really.

21. dario's rating of the film Palindromes

22. cmuela's rating of the film Palindromes

"Pass the freedom toast please!"

23. MATT's rating of the film Palindromes

Most likely my favorite film of all time. The way Solondz portrays innocence in his characters plays out perfectly in this wonderful experiment. Even though its such a lucid film it doesn't stray to far from the truth.

24. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Palindromes

A mysteriously haunting, and sometimes beautiful film. Solondz is quickly becoming one of my favorite directors! The change of actors was smooth and brilliantly executed, all of the performances were great! It managed to be very funny and very disturbing, which seems to be something Solondz is an expert at. A wonderful exploration of a beautifully drawn out central character. Loved it.