1. Bertirima's rating of the film Palo Alto

Film yg biasa aja tapi ada tempat di hati saya❤

2. nessa's rating of the film Palo Alto

i wish all the characters in this movie were busted in the head with a glass bottle

3. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Palo Alto

captures the modern teenage experience with remarkable authenticity + a woozy, dreamlike style + a blood orange soundtrack = basically a perfect movie

4. franziska's rating of the film Palo Alto

5. Polish Slug's rating of the film Palo Alto

Beautiful story. Very well executed with great actors. It reminds me of Sofia Coppola's The Virgin Suicides: teenage years, confusion, sadness and emotional overall.

6. Ghostman's rating of the film Palo Alto

a solid teen melodrama with fine details into white suburban teen life. I have some quibbles with its loose plotting (too loose?) and a few sloppy moments but it's got style, emotion, and grit.

7. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film Palo Alto

3.7 Uma realidade aproximada ao quotidiano da sociedade, a representação bruta do que atinge e como atinge grande parte dos adolescentes, "dos donos do próprio caminho".

8. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Palo Alto

9. norah stone's rating of the film Palo Alto

idk i thoroughly enjoyed this movie despite the bad reviews. i wish james franco could be my creepy soccer coach??

10. MLSoares's rating of the film Palo Alto

Is this supposed to help us grow? useless

11. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Palo Alto

Tema já muito explorado que embora neste filme seja abordado de maneira intensa acabou por se tornar um pouco forçado demais. Os supostos caracteres fortes são bem explícitos mas as personagens agem muito vagamente em função dele. Boa cinematografia.

12. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Palo Alto

*REWATCHED* I like Emma Roberts, but her acting is average. But I find April super relatable, like a spitting image. James Franco's character is a douche, awesome soundtrack by Devonte Hynes & Robert Schwartzman. Adolescence love, lust & lost minds. Beautiful cinematography + soundtrack.

13. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Palo Alto

It feels pretentious. The script, filmmaking style, Emma Roberts being the main character. Very 2007 / 2008 hipster vibe. You're a little late Gia Coppola...

14. João Martins's rating of the film Palo Alto

Just an indie version of a teen film.

15. Rui Salgado's rating of the film Palo Alto

16. Cherry's rating of the film Palo Alto

2.5 - Emma Roberts & Nat Wolff save it but there are some terrible holes in the script and it's all a bit wishy washy first world problems. The cinematography is really good and I love Dev Hynes but it's just not enough to save the dialogue.

17. auloel's rating of the film Palo Alto

Pointless, but I enjoyed it. Nice photograph. Cute Emma Roberts. But still... Pointless.

18. AugusteB's rating of the film Palo Alto

Annoying after a while. Just the camera work is worth watching it.

19. emanuela's rating of the film Palo Alto

L'indie che mi piace da morire.

20. Camilla Dalla Bona's rating of the film Palo Alto

ho trovato il film estremamente inutile, vuoto, come tutti quelli di sua sorella Sofia. Inoltre, non vorrei sbagliarmi ma ho trovato dei riferimenti al cinema di Van Sant.

21. poorlycurated's rating of the film Palo Alto

22. alchimia's rating of the film Palo Alto

lo guarderei e guarderei e riguarderei

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Palo Alto

James Franco makes for a good creep.

24. J. O.'s rating of the film Palo Alto

A beautifully shot and (mostly) well-performed adaptation of Franco's shorts that plays out more like an homage to Larry Clark, Harmony Korine, and Gus Van Sant. Though the airy, fragmented storytelling never quite gives up enough cause or effect to keep us interested in the cast of despicable or disenfranchised characters.