1. nadnab's rating of the film Pan

2. Kevin You's rating of the film Pan

I like it. I am not Caucasian and I am not offended by Rooney Mara as a native princess. I am offended by all the narrow-minded people giving this film such negative "reviews", most of them absurd. Assuming native people all around the world must have dark skin IS racist instead, plus ignorance. And if you don't like adaptations of fairytales, special effects and overacting, why bother to watch this movie?

3. Corriel's rating of the film Pan

In spite of some good ideas, this film left me with a lack of fulfilment. (2.5)

4. A47's rating of the film Pan

5. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Pan

nirvana??! the only thing good is rooney

6. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Pan

With a little more imagination this could have been good. There were some moments that were visually interesting but when you watch a movie thinking how what it could have been with more imagination, a sense of humour or something to subvert the ridiculousness of the whole thing and at least explore the bizarre mashup then it's probably not a good movie.

7. Diderot's rating of the film Pan

This movie is atrocious. There are a lot of great visual ideas here that just didn't make their way into a well-crafted movie.

8. HAD!L's rating of the film Pan

the only reason why this film has such a low rating is probably that it's being rated by very boring adults. i loved it and i'm 33, i can't imagine how i would've felt had i been 20 years younger. Beautifully made to the last detail, elegantly told and very well directed.

9. RumbleFish's rating of the film Pan

Cantare i Ramones alla guida di un veliero volante interstellare, uccidere i cattivi che si fanno di crack, distruggere tutto, spalleggiarti con il tuo miglior nemico e andare a prendere a calci in culo delle suore di merda! L'unico difetto è Giglio Tigrato caucasica che non si può vedere.

10. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Pan

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Pan

Wieso fühlen sich immer noch Filmemacher berufen, die verbohrte, hohle, bescheurte Verfilmung dieses Kinderbuch-Klassikers als "Family Entertainment" zu verkaufen? Wieso meinen sie, dass es immer noch notwendig ist, jede Freude und Magie aus J.M. Barries Peter Pan zu pressen?(...) mehr auf cinegeek.de

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pan

I always look for the moral failings in kids movies. Lots of people are killed and quickly forgotten. There's the boy who is catapulted into the pit. Sam Smiegel helps Hook and Peter escape from the pits, but because he is later forced at gunpoint to tell where they are he has to die. Common moral failing. Everyone is happy in the end, though.

13. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Pan

14. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film Pan

A true fairy tail. Forget the fucking media and the assholes looking for meaning in movies - because they don't know shit about movies.

15. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Pan

I accepted this effort of Joe Wright.

16. André Pereira's rating of the film Pan

17. ABVH's rating of the film Pan

Moulin Rouge meets Harry Potter in Neverland.

18. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Pan

19. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Pan

incredibly uneven but i could tell that hugh was having a lot of fun so i'm glad about that.

20. spiderliliez's rating of the film Pan

If the only reason people didn't watch this on theaters is because Rooney was casted as Tiger Lily, it seem shallow to me now. The media overeacts too much. I just like to enjoy a good movie, and this was a pretty good one. It does show Neverland in a way we have never seen. More so, Peter Pan's origin was quite fascinating. It's a lot of fun to watch. Lighten up and just have the kids enjoy a good story!

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Pan

Meh. I wanted for sooooo long to watch this movie... I was hoping for a darker ending.

22. Matt Kovar's rating of the film Pan

Pan goes to show, that despite its bumpy roads, Wright can't help but make great movies. Pan is a fun adventure, leaving its story to wonder.

23. Polly Dee's rating of the film Pan

A really nice, smart and fun prequel to Hook

24. Jorge Galvan Mtz's rating of the film Pan

No la mejor, pero una gran historia contada de una manera muy mágica, de lo que se tiene que tratar esta película es de magia y es lo que Joe Wright te quiere dejar, aunque hay parte donde hay una exageración de dirección lo que deja la película algo inverosímil.