1. MAO1's rating of the film Pandorum

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pandorum

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Pandorum

Enjoyable enough sci-fi horror actioner that is easily more interesting when it's tracing Ben Foster's trip around the ship, fighting off weird mutants. When it's focusing on Dennis Quaid and Cam Gigandet arguing, it's very boring. In fact, the actual Pandorum bit of the story here is absolutely pointless. It should have just been Foster and friends being chased by mutants. Decent enough though.

4. f-nanda's rating of the film Pandorum

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Pandorum

I was expecting a better movie, still it was nice.

6. anarresti's rating of the film Pandorum

The third star was hard to give. It was earned by the story. Or the premise. I don't really like thrillers, and the fact that this is not a good thriller saves it. It has severall holes that break the continuum of the thriller tension, and that's a good thing. There is time for other things. With the same premise, other films could have been produced, if this genre created by Alien wasn't so appealing. Stop already!

7. iarehautjobb's rating of the film Pandorum

Antje Traue, girl with knife. HAWt. Film, not so much.

8. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Pandorum

Mostly bad writing and too many lame jump scares, but the great production design creates an overall powerful atmosphere.

9. Jason Callen's rating of the film Pandorum

Great production design. Ben Foster is very good. Bad writing though and the other characters aren't given enough to make you care. Probably not worth the three stars but I have a soft spot for these sci-fi thrillers.

10. Lucky Luciano's rating of the film Pandorum

Slightly reminiscent of books like Greg Bear's Hull Zero Three and Brian Aldiss' Non Stop but only on a shallow level. Otherwise it has too much silliness like people being thrown like ragdolls against metal walls and not breaking one bone.

11. it.rainscats's rating of the film Pandorum

Extremely slow-moving, but I do see its appeal. Not my favourite, but I did think it had a degree of creativity.

12. mfg's rating of the film Pandorum

I waited that long for a twist ending?

13. Westley's rating of the film Pandorum

I couldn't even finish this movie it was so bad. Even the worst Alien movie is still 100 times better than this crap.

14. Taylor's rating of the film Pandorum

If you have any interest in using cinema as entertainment, this is the wrong choice for you. I have not seen a film this uninteresting in years, with the exception of the critically acclaimed The Social Network. Please avoid this if you have any desire to be interested, and watch something like Moon instead, which was brilliant. It's so boring I'm crying.

15. vordven's rating of the film Pandorum

16. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Pandorum

I couldn't finish this. Competent, but boringly average.

17. FailedImitator's rating of the film Pandorum

I actually liked it more than I though I would. But then again, my expectations were really low.

18. fabridoss's rating of the film Pandorum

The first 20 minutes were interesting. But then someone has had the great idea to put some Mortal Kombat characters in the story.

19. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Pandorum

20. Mugino's rating of the film Pandorum

SF junkies are used to disappointment. When a trailer looks marginally promising we still give it a go in the wishful hope that we may be surprised. Pandorum has great potential in the beginning, with style and atmosphere that allows the junkie to forgive a lot of the sci-fi formulism. Then the indiscretions in plot start demanding more of one's forgiveness. This junkie's "pandorum" is omg, I want my time back.

21. Valu2009's rating of the film Pandorum

This movie strikes me in a weak point: my love for sci-fi blended with horror. You know the names, Alien, Point of no return and so on...Pandorum manages to keep up tension until the end (but not the very end), sometimes is a bit confused but the whole story is straightforward. Great actors, scary creatures, a bit of action and a eerie atmosphere. Nice shot!