1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

4.5 stars. One of the only "fairytale films" I've ever found totally convincing. Partly this may be because Del Toro designs monsters like how a child designs monsters; because the lullaby melody is perfectly haunting; because the colour saturation and shift in visual tones between overground and underground is just right for somnambulist revelry; because Ivana Baquero seems so utterly sincere...) Del Toro's peak.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

5. Zhafrans Solichin's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

kali ke-3 saya menonton film ini, semakin terkagum dan iri sekali. Mimpi besar saya salah satunya ingin membuat film fantasi terbaik seperti ini. Bantu saya Tuhan. amin.

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

7. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Une intéressante et pertinente approche du monde chatoyant et tourmenté de l'enfance qui rappelle l'excellence d'un autre film hispanique, hélas un peu oublié, "L'esprit de la ruche" (1973) du réalisateur Victor Erice... www.cinefiches.com

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Unique and poetic film blended with a disturbing realistic story that fits perfectly with the young girl's daydreams and/or experiences. Beautifully designed with colorful unique creatures in a dark fable landscape and magnificently played.

10. Manon Estermann's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

11. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A stronger riff of The Spirit of the Beehive, but similarly edging near melodrama with its black-and-white characterizations and its supernatural world rarely coalescing in narrative/symbols/themes with its earthbound one. Yet, the grounded drama still hits hard, even if del Toro doesn't quite earn the fantastical relevance. This is a case when a film is perfect in the human emotion it has, even if it's not complete.

12. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

"You'll meet her, she's very pretty, even though sometimes she's sad for many days at a time. You'll see, when she smiles, you'll love her. "

13. tri ...'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

14. yuju's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

The captains and housekeepers story is the interesting thing in the film. All of the fantasy world of the child is ok, but defenitely somehow overrated and missplaced. Maybe I need to re-watch it?

15. A.N.G.E.L.'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

I liked the editing a lot, but its mystical qualities were a bit rote. She gets to go to heaven, the world suffers, the end

17. nadnab's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

18. amandav's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

19. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

What if the colorful fantasies and bouts of magical thinking experienced by many children were actually real for one little girl? That's the question powering this story, I think. The escapism of playing pretend is not enough sometimes, not by half, making this movie a much-needed world of wish fulfillment.

20. Walker's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A wonderfully dark fairytale.

21. harringtonellie's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

My step da' tells me this is film that confirmed to him that I would be a weirdo film fanatic for life. I watched it for the first time with him when I was about 14 years old and made two statements during, the first was 'Vidal is one of the most evil people to ever exist, ever.' and the second was 'Pan's so cute.'...little did I know. As a 23 year old, I stick by the first statement. Vidal, you're an arsehole mate.

22. André Rangel's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

23. MistaRichard's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Overhyped; it's a fine film, but not at all the "fantasy masterpiece" everyone's raving about.

24. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

It sweeps me off my feet every time I see it. This is Del Toro's question to the world: why does life have to be so violent, cruel and inhumane? I hope Del Toro returns to this type of film in his career, otherwise I fear I have to say the best is behind him.