1. Ayşenur Çalışkan's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

2. Yeşim's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

3. Cristian Georgescu's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

4. Marco B.'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

5. Isa's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

remembered being so scared watching this as a kid

6. Mango & Roy's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Relato en donde la Historia y la fantasía forman una alianza

7. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Technically dazzling, but the story is alienating. Not one of my favorites.

8. Jerro's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Were all those execution style headshots really necessary?

9. spamkonto's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

I can appreciate that this tragic story was told beautifully and with so much care and dedication but by all accounts it is not what I would call entertaining or enjoyable.

10. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Magical! literally and figuratively

11. dhieux's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Très beau film, une esthétique particulièrement charmante qui a le don de faire voguer entre beauté et horreur.

12. Iulian's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

13. Ervirdi's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

GdT mixed his film from history to mythology. Deliver an open-ending and it's real real goooood.

14. Saikat Banerjee's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Fanciful & Touching Story. Very Carefully Directed Which Is Shown Thru The Film.

15. Andrew's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Beautiful to watch, and a magical storyline set against a backdrop of war. The animation is great, and the characters feel well developed. As a English speaker, I was surprised to learn it was in Spanish, but I can read, and I like to pretend I could follow enough of the Spanish that I didn't need the English subtitles (of course I couldn't!). Some fairly blunt violence throughout but it helps you hate a character.

16. Pipim's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

17. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Guillermo's masterpiece, whatever you say about his future blockbusters he had a story that somehow made a balance between the Spanish civil war and a gothic fantasy fairy tale with child eating monsters and a forest walking seven foot goat that worked. Heartbreaking in it's finally conclusion given how ambiguous it leaves us whether the mystical creatures were an escapism for Ofelia given the violence around her.

18. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

For teenagers who have the patience, and for adult viewers, this is a powerful enchantment. Del Toro himself is the insect/fairy who takes our hand and takes us slowly and surely into an underworld as beautiful as it is dark, reassuring us at every step that we have nothing to fear, as long as we remember everything he is telling us. It's a tale of familial love, a tale of grief, a tale of war, and a tale of tales.

19. Nick Hughes's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

This film is so good. Didn't know what to expect before sitting down to watch this - a pleasant surprise. Edit: Upon reflection, this film now sits within my top 10 of all time.

20. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Easily the best movie from del Toro, and one of the most impressive, original, and plain chilling visions from a director in the last decade or so.

21. Melissa M Traebecke's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Guillermo del Toro delivered a wonderful film during World War II, and how Ofelia switches from a magical world to the real world. The magical realism Toro portrayed in this film is outstanding and has the audience question if what Ofelia experienced was all an escape from the horrible things happening in the outside world or she was truly chosen to fulfill her duties.

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

23. bartkl's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Wow, at times this was so dark the evil thrill went straight through my bones. I'm not a big fan of fairy tale lore, but I really liked the rendition in this film. I like how the promised kingdom is not shown, and how that entire world is really quite vague. It may not be entirely my cup of tea still, but this is a good film.

24. Lucas Jordan's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

This movie transports you straight into the mind of Del Toro and presents a fantastic fantasy world. This fantasy movie is filled with deep lore and an overall amazing story. It's a refreshing story from one of the most creative minds to walk the earth.