1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Del Toro’s only truly great film, in my opinion. And possibly the best child actor performance ever???

2. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

So I guess del Toro is antifa. Lol. Kidding aside, it's a solid movie. The cinematography is the strongest point, and the script is great, but I would have liked to see more of the fantastical. It leans more on the war drama side, as another reviewer pointed out. And that's fine, but still. Seems like there's some missed potential there.

3. Zé Pedro's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Para aqueles que saibam olhar por entre o sangue, o suor e as lágrimas.

4. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

I have a lot of sympathy for the characters, and I liked how it portrayed the problems of picking sides in war. Doug Jones's faun is a highlight with all his shaking hooves and enigmatic personality.. The second task with the hand-eye pale man monster is a really good nightmare is hard to forget. My only minor problem with the story is that too many characters make stupid mistakes.

5. lofisofi's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

correct me if my interpretation is wrong, but the movie disturbs me with its implication that the greatest tragedy of Francoist Spain is that the fantasies of a young woman are crushed.

6. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

4.5 stars. One of the only "fairytale films" I've ever found totally convincing. Partly this may be because Del Toro designs monsters like how a child designs monsters; because the lullaby melody is perfectly haunting; because the colour saturation and shift in visual tones between overground and underground is just right for somnambulist revelry; because Ivana Baquero seems so utterly sincere...) Del Toro's peak.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

8. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

10. Zhafrans Solichin's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

kali ke-3 saya menonton film ini, semakin terkagum dan iri sekali. Mimpi besar saya salah satunya ingin membuat film fantasi terbaik seperti ini. Bantu saya Tuhan. amin.

11. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

12. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Une intéressante et pertinente approche du monde chatoyant et tourmenté de l'enfance qui rappelle l'excellence d'un autre film hispanique, hélas un peu oublié, "L'esprit de la ruche" (1973) du réalisateur Victor Erice... www.cinefiches.com

14. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Unique and poetic film blended with a disturbing realistic story that fits perfectly with the young girl's daydreams and/or experiences. Beautifully designed with colorful unique creatures in a dark fable landscape and magnificently played.

15. Manon Estermann's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

16. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A stronger riff of The Spirit of the Beehive, but similarly edging near melodrama with its black-and-white characterizations and its supernatural world rarely coalescing in narrative/symbols/themes with its earthbound one. Yet, the grounded drama still hits hard, even if del Toro doesn't quite earn the fantastical relevance. This is a case when a film is perfect in the human emotion it has, even if it's not complete.

17. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

"You'll meet her, she's very pretty, even though sometimes she's sad for many days at a time. You'll see, when she smiles, you'll love her. "

18. tri ...'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

19. yuju's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

The captains and housekeepers story is the interesting thing in the film. All of the fantasy world of the child is ok, but defenitely somehow overrated and missplaced. Maybe I need to re-watch it?

20. A.N.G.E.L.'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

21. bryanvmh's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

I liked the editing a lot, but its mystical qualities were a bit rote. She gets to go to heaven, the world suffers, the end

22. nadnab's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

23. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A fairy tale for grown ups with awesome creature design. The peak of Del Toro's career.

24. amandav's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth