1. A.N.G.E.L.'s rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

I liked the editing a lot, but its mystical qualities were a bit rote. She gets to go to heaven, the world suffers, the end

3. nadnab's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

4. Amanda Violetto's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

5. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

What if the colorful fantasies and bouts of magical thinking experienced by many children were actually real for one little girl? That's the question powering this story, I think. The escapism of playing pretend is not enough sometimes, not by half, making this movie a much-needed world of wish fulfillment.

6. Walker's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A wonderfully dark fairytale.

7. harringtonellie's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

My step da' tells me this is film that confirmed to him that I would be a weirdo film fanatic for life. I watched it for the first time with him when I was about 14 years old and made two statements during, the first was 'Vidal is one of the most evil people to ever exist, ever.' and the second was 'Pan's so cute.'...little did I know. As a 23 year old, I stick by the first statement. Vidal, you're an arsehole mate.

8. André Rangel's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

9. MistaRichard's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Overhyped; it's a fine film, but not at all the "fantasy masterpiece" everyone's raving about.

10. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

It sweeps me off my feet every time I see it. This is Del Toro's question to the world: why does life have to be so violent, cruel and inhumane? I hope Del Toro returns to this type of film in his career, otherwise I fear I have to say the best is behind him.

11. audipras's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Is it a fairy tale? yes. So Disney is not the only one who can make a movie with a bunch of fantasy elements.

12. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

13. Silvoieski's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

A different kind of fairy tale where two storys are intersected with the same sense of reality. At the end "disobey" is the most important word to remember.

14. hexhunk's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

15. nandafr's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

The Pale Man's scene was the best thing that ever happened to me in my life

16. zohen lux's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

i loved this as a cinema lover and as a maladaptive daydreamer

17. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

It’s good that a film can be so wondrous and magical, but also so dark and violent. Del Toro pulls no punches here, and the violence is realistic and horrifying. That violence is only matched by the dark beauty of the fairy world, proving that there is such beauty in monstrous things. The ending is bittersweet, and the ultimate fate of the captain is perfect and true. Such a sweet, sad affair.

18. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

19. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

Una película que lleva seres mitológicos y una crítica política. Muy buena.

20. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

21. Elise Tweten's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

The characters are incredible.

22. Jazmin's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

"UNA DE LAS PELICULAS QUE MARCARON MI INFANCIA PARA QUERER HACER CINE ♡"

23. Kate's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

One of my favs for sure.

24. b/k's rating of the film Pan's Labyrinth

:( sorry to say that i could not finish it, just too frightening for me