1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Paper Moon

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Paper Moon

Sweet characters and running con game, together with the dynamic that has rhythm if not much originality make for an enjoyable film without being much more that that.

3. Stevie M's rating of the film Paper Moon

I'm pleasantly surprised at just how much I enjoyed this film. The chemistry between Tatum O'Neal and her father is magical. Her attempt to stifle a smirking smile as she sits in the car following her first confidence tricks is just so natural. This film overflows with both charm and wit. 4.5 stars.

4. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Paper Moon

A superb "con movie" that revolves around a man (Ryan O'Neal) who finds himself in the company of a young girl (Tatum O'Neal) and is surprised to find that she is just as talented, if not more so, at parting people from their cash. The film looks gorgeous, in black and white throughout, the script is fun, and the performances are superb from all involved.

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Paper Moon

6. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Paper Moon

Best performance by a child actor I've ever seen. She's far better than her father and turns what could have been a mediocre film into something great.

7. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Paper Moon

In a lot of ways, Tatum O'Neal's character is the purest feminist character ever put to screen. A well paced film, genuinely funny in a Buster Keaton sense (it's all about eyebrow movements and shocked stares) and with perfect performances from everyone. The chase scene in St Jo reminded me of Dassin's Night and the City.

8. 00red00's rating of the film Paper Moon

Exquisitely shot. Superb characters. Films don't come much better than this.

9. baba lola's rating of the film Paper Moon

road movies always kill me!

10. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Paper Moon

Delightful. Great soundtrack too.

11. Pango's rating of the film Paper Moon

What a joy! This goes straight among my favourites of all time.

12. Noëlle's rating of the film Paper Moon

One of my all time favourites

13. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Paper Moon

proper banter. Great film. Pick the path less travelled.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Paper Moon

Early era Bogdanovich with all the effortless flair of him at his directorial peak.

15. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Paper Moon

In un bianco e nero d'autore prende forma la storia di quello che è probabilmente il più bel debito pecuniario che abbia mai toccato una pellicola. Che siano le Bibbie con incisioni auree appioppate alle neovedove oppure l'ingegnoso calappio teso alla cara Miss Delight, il genio di Bogdanovich mi ha dato un motivo per ridere di gusto ad ogni inquadratura. Speriamo che quei 200 dollari non vengano mai resi del tutto.

16. Ethan's rating of the film Paper Moon

This is a funny and heartwarming road picture and the father/daughter team of Ryan and Tatum O'Neal are a true delight to watch. Hands down one of Bogdanovich's best films.

17. luminous's rating of the film Paper Moon

18. Michael Peer's rating of the film Paper Moon

A heavenly joy - from the first image to the last, I had a smile on my face. This is Bogdanovich's masterpiece. One of the most entertaining, moving, and wonderful films I've seen in a long time. The O'Neals are incredible together, the look and setting is remarkable (we simply cannot make period pieces look like this anymore - the infrastructure simply sin't there). What a wonderful film this is. A cinematic marvel.

19. anacecil's rating of the film Paper Moon

Muy buena, muy buena actuación y un tema apropiado para la gran depresión de los años 30s.

20. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Paper Moon

21. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Paper Moon

22. Renton47's rating of the film Paper Moon

Bogdanovich is both an eminent stylist of the 'classical', and also master of the depths beneath it - both this and 'Last Picture' end on scenes of unnerving quiet that devastate without going big. A bit too structured in its three act distinction, but a lovely ride that works in part because Ryan overplays his reactions to highlight Tatum's excellent craft. Her character is a gift to children's ability in film.

23. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Paper Moon

24. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Paper Moon

http://cinegeek.de/paper-moon-rating-90-dvd5024 (...) Bogdanovich bedient sich des Stils klassischer Hollywood Filme, erlaubt seinen beiden Charakteren aber ein hohes Mass an Individualität. Nie hat man den Eindruck, dass beide der Feder eines Autoren der 30er entsprangen, sondern Bogdanovichs Gauner Pärchen wird im Film erlaubt, einfach so zu handeln, wie sie wollen (...)