1. Steve G.'s rating of the film Paperhouse

In which Spudgun from Bottom gets told by Abby Keaton from ER to empty his bin lorry.

2. snowjade's rating of the film Paperhouse

3. Joshua's rating of the film Paperhouse

A brilliant film that easily could have faltered into blah-ness, but made it out through the narrow margins into something personal and true to the young heart. Scenes that would have made me roll my eyes in any other film were set up with enough emotional investment in Anna and Mark.

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Paperhouse

Shoddy acting, pedestrian visuals and a narrative pace worthy of a sleepwalker. It is a shame since the script had real potential but for me this was incredibly dull and pointless.

5. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Paperhouse

What a strange movie. The score is amazing: choral, oratorio-style writing with synths. Fevers and brains are just fascinating.

6. Tigrão's rating of the film Paperhouse

Great story, visually haunting and very well directed, disturbing imagery (the "Blind" Father), but it was so BADLY acted. that's the only negative point I have. The little girl has no charisma on screen, and the mom has a completely emotionless delivery. it's a pity, because it could have been brilliant if better acted.

7. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Paperhouse

One of those movies that should be (waywaywaywayway) better than it is. Full Review: http://cinephiledreams.blogspot.com/2013/12/paerhouse-1988.html

8. ennui.'s rating of the film Paperhouse

Oh Mark, oh Elliott. Both of you, are not here in this crap world.

9. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Paperhouse

Great premise for a movie. The first 2 thirds of the film are very good, very creepy and effective, but in the last act the film let's itself down. It doesn't become terrible, or even bad, it just stops being good.The little girl is great, as is her mother, but the performances are slightly ruined by lazy dubbing. There is a mini-series version that came out before the movie, Escape Into Night, I must find it.

10. 849025's rating of the film Paperhouse

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Paperhouse

Everything the Harry Potter series aspired to be ...

12. CRW's rating of the film Paperhouse

I've never seen a film like this before!