1. Divalino Barid's rating of the film Paprika

It's confusing but rewarding with the ending

2. ejonline's rating of the film Paprika

Some people feel like Kon can crawl up into himself and that the focus on the thin line between dreams and reality can feel simultaneously underdeveloped and self-serious. However, I believe the momentum that he achieves here makes it work. At times the exposition slows things down without clearing them up too much, but as an explosion of images it is stunning. The film feels fluid to point of almost coming apart.

3. Z-666's rating of the film Paprika

"Don't you think dreams and the internet are similar?"

4. ⠀'s rating of the film Paprika

i want to view this movie again in my dream

5. F/K's rating of the film Paprika

Most original anime film in years

6. kathmeep's rating of the film Paprika

I first watched Perfect Blue and was amazed by its flawless editing and animation. Many people compare Paprika to Inception. I personally feel that this film is way better than Inception. Satoshi Kon takes intense and breaking stories and melts it into one bloody mad film.

7. Karina O.'s rating of the film Paprika

2.5 - This was on the top level of weirdness. The kind of movie that you watch while on acid, I guess. Not my cup of tea, but the animation is very well done.

8. lstpd111's rating of the film Paprika

“On television and through the Internet people are being seduced by the sweetness of illusion and the sweetness of dreams. It is necessary to have that relief, because without it life is too difficult. But I think the amount of fantasy that people are being fed through the media has become disproportionate. I believe in a balance between real life and imagination. Anime should not be just another means of escape.”

9. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Paprika

Sotto questo insensato e copioso grumo di follia magnificamente colorata si scorge l'apprezzabile tentativo di voler descrivere l'onirico lasciando parlare ciò che meglio lo rappresenta, l'imprevedibilità, dribblando le noiose ciance esplicative (Inception prendi nota). Sono comunque convinto che tutto sia stato risolto con soluzioni troppo facili, poiché esenti dal dover rispondere a qualsivoglia logica narrativa.

10. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Paprika

11. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Paprika

Satoshi Kon is a master of fantasy

12. ada stan's rating of the film Paprika

13. Disa's rating of the film Paprika

I like how weird this anime is

14. Doe Deer's rating of the film Paprika

a trippy dive into a couple of visibly spectacular subconscious minds

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film Paprika

Like 'Akira', Satoshi Kon's magnum opus lapses into manic coagulations, but it is an ethos that wilfully diverges from linearity and formula. Kon is an 'aesthetician' who uses transmogrifying visuals to represent the loss of equilibrium in a character's goals or psychological essence. Within the cultural baggage of American film hegemony, it is hard to deal with its garishness, but that is by no means a weakness.

16. ermete polpette's rating of the film Paprika

17. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Paprika

18. Silvoieski's rating of the film Paprika

19. fardian's rating of the film Paprika

20. galuh indri's rating of the film Paprika

"Yeah! Everyday is just one big dream!"

21. pintobean's rating of the film Paprika

One of my preteen favs. So imaginative and breathtaking animation!

22. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Paprika

Filled with some japanese animated movie storytelling clichés, but it's hard to dismiss the amazing storyline and animation. You actually feel the danger and get so embedded in the movie, that it's almost like you're dreaming that same dream.

23. Лиич's rating of the film Paprika

Another masterpiece by Satoshi Kon.

24. carlajrzg's rating of the film Paprika