1. Adrian Crainic's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Absolutely brilliant.By far the best film of the trilogy.Also,one of the most realistic movie I've seen.I'm sure that a lot of scenes were improvised by actors

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Une oeuvre salutaire et bienvenue, dénonciatrice des errances et des égarements de l'extrémisme religieux, d'une mordante ironie jubilatoire, qui véhicule allègrement la bêtise mystique, le déséquilibre existentiel et les maladifs substrats des habituelles bondieuseries éructées par nos grenouilles de bénitiers... www.cinefiches.com

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

I guess it was very optimistic of me to watch this after not being a fan of Paradise: Love. The problem here is that Seidl, by only showing caricatured bad and extreme behavior, creates a shallowness devoid of subtlety that manipulates you to distance yourself from it all and not discover the deeper meaninglessness behind the film's propaganda-like nature.

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

5. Corey's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

I think I liked Paradise: Love better, but this one was very good too. At first the woman seems like a religious nut (she is), but then you see what she goes through, particularly with her abusive husband.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

An extremely disturbing look at religious fanaticism. And although it didn't stretch to the lengths of killing others in the name of your religion, it does address the type of fervor that drives fanatics to empty their lives of everything except their golden idol. It's bizarre, over-the-top behavior that is horrifying... and yet FASCINATING! As a movie... this works really well.... until the movie doesn't end. Dang.

7. Greengage girl's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Distasteful as the subject matter is to me personally, (hence 3, not 4 stars) I can not fault the clarity of this filmmaking. I had the experience of being penetrated into many intimately revealing moments in these people’s lives, and yet, with that, the director stood back far enough to let me gather my own impressions and understandings. Substantial and well-crafted.

8. Rachel Lee's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

A woman so dedicated to her faith she is willing to allow herself to be physically abused by just about everyone she comes in contact with. This films shows a side of religion that maybe not everyone is familiar with. Its full of self punishment for sins and relentless door to door conversations with people all over the city she lives. Not sure if I should be intrigued or worried about part three to this trilogy.

9. Gracie Thompson's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

I will say that this had very interesting parallels with the first film of the Paradise Trilogy, and the cinematography was completely satisfying. However, it takes religion's stereotypes to the extreme, which makes it very difficult to identify with. The ending contradicted the theme of the film as a whole. This topic has so much potential, and the unnecessary, overdone sexuality was a very disappointing attempt.

10. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

This is the BEST film of the Paradise Trilogy.

12. Pymo's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

slap my face and prey!

13. Egoisms's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

An affecting portrait of a hopeless desperate depressed Austrian Catholic. Few characters have been portrayed as so uniformly repulsive despite having been so complexly fleshed out. Seidl's hand-held camera work, visual austerity, and controversial subject matter never depend neither on hyperbole, as von Trier does, or surrealism to enthrall us, and thus remains terribly convincing throughout.

14. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

This is so beautiful and sad. With the visual composition, rhythm of editing and the Bresson-style acting, Seidl creates a piece of art so intense it just digs deep in the spectators eye.

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

**2016 A VOIR LA TRILOGIE PARADIS ! ARTE

16. polkasan's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

17. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Although I find this to be lesser of the three, I feel it's a necessary piece to the trilogy. This film reaches a level of unflinching bleakness that can result from the obsessive nature of all of these characters. The difference in Faith seems to be that both Love and Hope stem from a level of naiveté and circumstance that almost justifies their obsessions. Whereas Faith is purely a decision Nabil made. Oh the Agony

18. Mugino's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Ideology as salve, spite, escape, ego, masochism, chore, and everything else but happiness. Uncomfortably funny, ugly and cutting as the rest of the trilogy but IMO the weakest link.

19. Nina's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Paradise: Faith

You can't always get what you want... Highly recommended.

21. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Excellent second installment. A subject we know but its execution is marvelous, possibly does not earn its ending fully but Im with this film 100%

22. Hani's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Great acting. And I'll never forget the guy who couldn't kneel in front of the statue and started hitting on Maria :D

23. Dogville59's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

This film is powerful. It really gets at how damaging religion can be.

24. amanda wild's rating of the film Paradise: Faith

Paradise: Love was very interesting. This, not so much. Felt contrived, caricaturesque. Also a bit derivative of Akerman's Jeanne Dielman. Disappointing.