1. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

WELCOME TO WHERE TIME STANDS STILL NO ONE LEAVES AND NO ONE WILL

2. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

3.5 Great end to one of the best trilogies I have seen. Watched all three of these over one day, and what a ride. Great documentaries!

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

4. Paulitics's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

I'd imagine if this is the only one you saw it would be a pretty good watch but it's just a rehash of the first 2 films with a satisfying ending.

5. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Never a documentary moved me this much. Paradise Lost is a slap on the face, a punch to the stomach, a knot on the throat and a heavy cloud of reality - all together and mixed up. It's a law class, a life lesson and leaves a bittersweet taste on the mouth. A remarkable film to be remembered for years and years. Sometimes, life is just as cruel as cinema.

6. Jennifer Willcut's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

I wish I had seen the previous two, but I imagine this update is just as powerful and enraging as the others. And finally, the West Memphis Three's newly found freedom lets us release our breath- but only in a bittersweet delivery of justice.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

The cathartic final chapter of the West Memphis 3 debacle of justice is the least cinematic of the trilogy but in some ways the most satisfying. Each part over the years has made me question the modern notion of justice and made me suspect different parties in the actual killings. However when we get to the final solution one just has to shake their head at the very concept of so-called american judicial procedure.

8. piailonka's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

How come it got one star? Is it really that bad? Saw nr 1 and 2, dont wanna miss this one.

9. codyhunter's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

10. reneeruin's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

I was almost 14 when the WM3 were convicted. I have followed this case all my life. I am now 31. I hope this documentary wins Best Documentary Feature at the Oscars next week and I hope in the near future to see a Paradise Lost 4 where all three boys; Damien Echols , Jason Baldwin & Jessie Misskelley, Jr. have their names cleared and their full innocence proven so they may enjoy their freedom as truly free men.

11. Cameron Casper's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Had a big' ol grin on my face at the end, even if they were released in pretty shitty circumstances.

12. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

This fascinating and disturbing documentary is the culmination of one of the most remarkable pieces of journalistic advocacy in recent memory. Detailing the startling new evidence in the case of the "West Memphis 3," accused of murdering three 8 year old boys, the film is a startling and surprisingly even handed exploration of an egregious failure of the American justice system, for both the victims and the accused.

13. Miasma's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Haha, wow!! Who would've thought we'd be cheering behind Byers?

14. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Not only did it jump to the of my top 10 for 2011, but this became one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Stranger than fiction, and yet devastating in its impact.

15. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Still horrifying what happened to these kids: Both the poor murdered children and the WM3. Were we really that stupidly obsessed with Satanism?

16. Samantha Kate's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

My Thursday night plans. READY FOR IT.

17. filmcapsule's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Saw the new ending at NYFF and it's very powerful. Great doc.

18. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

A documentary masterpiece, and along with the first two films, it combines into a modern "Sorrow and the Pity" crossed with "The Thin Blue Line". Proof positive that real life is much more interesting and bizarre than any fictional writer can create.