1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

2. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

watch out folks who wear black

3. greers's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

pretty disappointing but maybe bc i already knew most of the story idk i didn't really learn anything new

4. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

3.5 - I'm a sucker for these true crime / legal courtroom documentaries. Recently just finished Netflix's Making a Murderer, and excited to finish the rest of this LP series.

5. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Succeeds in exposing how small-minded prejudice can be taken to illogical extremes; particularly in conservative communities where the need to identify a scapegoat is all too familiar. While initially compelling as a documentation of the legal system at its most corrupt, the objectification of the victims through unnecessary crime scene footage & the questionable treatment of their parents feels largely exploitative.

6. Onbestendig's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

7. tenonder's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

8. Teona Gal's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

I wish I could be there to fight for them

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

"I knew from when I was real small people were gonna know who I was, I always had that feeling... I just never knew how they were gonna learn. I kinf of enjoy it now because after I die, people are gonna remember me forever. People are gonna talk about me for years. People in West Memphis will tell their kids stories... It'll be sorta like I'm the West Memphis boogieman." WTF

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Did they do it? This film shows how naive we can be facing justice. Like Grey Gardens, it shows me in little america a little bit about most ocidental cities and the way we handle things. Nice study on made up truth (isn't all truth invented?).

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

No menos perturbador que el sádico crimen, es el proceso judicial por el que pasa un grupo de adolescentes. Este documental es logrado a partir de entrometerse en la múltiple interpretación de los hechos. ¿Es acaso una casería de brujas o la hábil persuación de una mente criminale? ¿Son evidencias o simples coincidencias? La película cierra con una especie de malestar. Más de una pregunta queda en el aire.

12. Liam Grieves's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

A modern day witch hunt. Nothing short of sickening.

13. eharadon's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Fascinating movie that started a movement and showed the power of filmmaking to correct injustice. Still don't know who committed those murders.

14. codyhunter's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

15. Liam Peters's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

As a late comer to this story this first in the trilogy just doesn't hold up with time. As a documentation of the questionable handling of this case it does its job but as a film it fails to completely come across as anything other than flat. There is a questionable tone to the handling of the victims' families too, which undermines the power of the piece. Worth a watch but a masterpiece it is not.

16. Cameron Casper's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

A perfect crime documentary. Can't wait to watch the sequels.

17. miwa's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

It's just heartbreaking that these three innocent men (who were just boys at the time of their incarceration) spent almost 20 years in prison for something they didn't do. Just because they are different. Very poignant and eye-opening film.

18. Paul Pastoor's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Out of all the documentaries and stories on the West Memphis 3, this is the best. When you first saw this there was no Errol Morris 'Thin Blue Line' silver lining for the viewer. The system blew it and refused to fix it to save face. A tragedy of our justice system and the film captures it in a very low key, matter of fact way.

19. Roobarb's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Both heartbreaking and infuriating.

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

21. Marshall Staxx's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Fantastically made documentary about at horrific and tragic murder case. Some of the serendipitous moments and shots caught on camera are stunning. The feeling of rage and disgust left in my belly after the end credits rolled has lasted for years.

22. Shira Lev's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Metallica has never sounded so creepy.

23. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

24. bknight23's rating of the film Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

Damien was a smart kid who was angry and resentful towards "the system". He was a kid who had no idea how serious his situation was. The prosecutors are DOUCHE BAGS and what was on trial was a lifestyle. What a mockery. Even if the kids did it, there is insufficient evidence for conviction. He is gonna die too. They will kill that man. Bullshit