1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Paradise Now

Well balanced story of the paths of two friends who set out on the same journey, and where those paths lead them. Choice.

2. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Paradise Now

that moment when he interrupts his solemn speech to remind his mother where to find cheaper water filters...

3. camille's rating of the film Paradise Now

4. el.'s rating of the film Paradise Now

5. suede's rating of the film Paradise Now

8/10. Important and informative, assuming—as I hope I can—that the depiction of suicide bombers (and collaborators) is fairly accurate and credible. Directed with great attention to details, this works impressively well in the complete absence of non-diegetic music. Without sentimentality, even with a few bizarrely funny moments, but basically dead serious.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Paradise Now

Amazing this film is from '05 and it is until '15 that Palestine is "starting" to get formal respect & recognition as it should be.

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Paradise Now

8. aikeart's rating of the film Paradise Now

"A life without dignity is worthless"

9. João Rocha's rating of the film Paradise Now

A simple movie about the Israel Palestin conflict. It's emotional and works so good because is not manipulative.

10. G. Gregorius Dewamanyu's rating of the film Paradise Now

What i remember this movie was very good. First Palestinian movie I watched, and won my heart. Both characters have their good side, the watchers have to judge them who's right or wrong by themselves.

11. nikolasminas's rating of the film Paradise Now

Very good movie with an interesting subject. Gives an idea of how life can be in the occupied territory of Palestine.

12. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Paradise Now

يدوبك مش عارفة ايه سر الظيطة اللي معمولة حواليه و لا عشان فيلم فلسطيني وخلاص؟

13. paul oram's rating of the film Paradise Now

By all accounts it was quite a feat to film this - I can well imagine. A brilliant and important film none the less.

14. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film Paradise Now

Paradise Now (2005) DIR Hany Abu-Assad SCR Bero Beyer, Hany Abu-Assad 90 Min people more interested in witnessing an effect than a cause

15. rubia's rating of the film Paradise Now

Unbelievably suspenseful and gripping. I especially liked the scene where the camera isn't working during the suicide video and he has to do it AGAIN. Really sheds light on why someone might choose this path. I loved this film.

16. Christina Scavuzzo's rating of the film Paradise Now

17. Moamen's rating of the film Paradise Now

an objective look at the simple reasons of the palestiian Isralei conflict and a very rich film on the emotional and human side...... very well done and executed artistically in all the aspects , cinematography , directing and editing .... though not a really great masterpiece , however , its a simple well done film that have a really important things to say and discuss.

18. Burak Sakallıoğlu's rating of the film Paradise Now

Must seen, there is a objective view from director Hany Abu-Assad..

19. maudiniz's rating of the film Paradise Now

20. Dzimas's rating of the film Paradise Now

From a sociological point of view it was interesting to watch, but I was hoping for something more compelling. You really don't find out much about their characters, given this is a fictional account.

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Paradise Now

A really great movie, about what happend between Israel& Palestine. Really recommended to watch. Just wished everyone could see this&came up with a way to end the war.

22. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Paradise Now

The human side of terrorism - quite intriguing and very engaging.

23. salikshah's rating of the film Paradise Now

It helped me see the 'real' life inside the occupied territory. The film gradually unfolds. If you're curious to know how or what would-be-suicide bombers are like, this can provide some insight. Its slow and poignant tale does leave one thinking at the end and wish if only life was not so cruel.