1. Anca.'s rating of the film Paranoia Agent

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

Really allows Satoshi Kon's twisted ideas the space to breathe that they deserve. I once turned down the chance to snap up a plushie Maromi cushion and I regret it to this day! There's something libinal and monstrous-cute about that squish head. The episode with the suicidal internet pals and the episode where the world is made of paper still rear their heads from my subconscious. Glorious stuff all-in-all.

3. -REM-'s rating of the film Paranoia Agent

4. HSBilly's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

its a fun ride, in a weird way. no doubt from the legendary

5. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

Bit of a mish mash but ends with a coulee of good strong episodes. Might have been better as a 2 hour film.

7. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

I think this anime series were about society how we see a new on tv how it became a part of our unconscıous then a vision can become so real more than reality itself because it's something depends for every little point of view

8. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

Awesome series and ambitious. Has no small role for any character introduced, linking everyone even in the most obscure and least likely way. The ending was a bit of a let down but thats how all good series should be anyway. You dont want it to end.

9. Videograms's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

A masterpiece throughout. Also, one of the best OP's to date.

10. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

To me the greatest short anime series ever. You don't know where its going at first but then once its all over your jaw drops in wow...

11. Monique's rating of the film Paranoia Agent

"When darkness overcomes the heart, Shounen Bat appears"