1. FISCHER's rating of the film Paranoiac

Ce sera le début d'une sombre histoire où Oliver Reed interprète un tueur psychopathe et Janette Scott, la timbrée jeune fille, durant laquelle les invraisemblances et l'ennui seront présents à chaque plan, avec pour couronner le tout, la stupide mise à jour d'un cadavre momifié... www.cinefiches.com

2. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Paranoiac

Despite high grade movies such as The Skull or The psychopath for Amicus Films, Freddie Francis does not have the talent of other Hammer films directors, notably Terence Fisher. However this thriller-psycho maniac, perverse bourgeoisie story is fine, pleasant, with a basic but efficient script. Some may find the whole thing a bit annoying but Oliver Reed really makes it worth watching. Such a charismatic actor.

3. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Paranoiac

4. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Paranoiac

Definitive psychedelic 60s horror. A lot of fun.... and the psychotic misogynist gets his just deserts in the end. Whatever happened to Alexander Davion? He was also excellent in this, along with Oliver Reed, of course. I think I have a screen crush on Alex Davion now. Actually, after the second viewing, the cinematography is inspired! I'm giving it 4 hallucinatory Ollys out of 5.

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Paranoiac

Pretty minor Hammer, even if a (drunkard) Oliver Reed raises the bar as usual.

6. Jugend21's rating of the film Paranoiac

Oliver Reed jabbering to himself was one of the funnier things I've seen lately...

7. Silenzio's rating of the film Paranoiac

The post-psycho period when Hammer focussed more on psychological thrillers was certainly one of the more interesting periods in their history. Not the very best Hammer film but probably one of the top twenty in my opiinion. Oliver Reed is in top form and seems to be enjoying himself...

8. mjgildea's rating of the film Paranoiac

Not Hammer's best work (I'm more of a fan of the monster movies than the psychological terror ones) but Oliver Reed steals the show. Nice cinematography too.