1. Linda's rating of the film Paranoid Park

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Paranoid Park

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film Paranoid Park

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Paranoid Park

As much as the lead actor was annoying, this had excellent storytelling and created a character with hardly any acting at all. An excellent film that is never predictable.

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Paranoid Park

I think this was a great film. There is this way the film goes back and forth and shows the same thing several times with new snipets of information every time and the revelation why the film is structured this way that I found really interesting. But I also find pictures of the lowest in society and their total apathy to it to be worthy of note in this film. It dares take it's characters seriously.

6. chloe's rating of the film Paranoid Park

I finally lost interest half way through

7. Barajag's rating of the film Paranoid Park

The plot sounded very promising, but I ended up being very disappointed. I expected more than long skateboarding sessions and repeated scenes. It's too thin for my taste.

8. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film Paranoid Park

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Une oeuvre fascinante, d'une terrible nonchalance fantasmatique, entre sourde irréalité fragmentée et retorse matérialité délictuelle, composée et déconstruite comme un incomparable puzzle mental, par un adolescent convaincant, pour un spectateur soumis en perpétuelle apnée contemplative, suivant une sorte de rêve éveillée dont il connaît tous les méandres, depuis le début, impuissant et sidéré. www.cinefiches.com

10. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Paranoid Park

11. opandadodavid's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Aquilo é a escola do Elefante?

12. Razinsky's rating of the film Paranoid Park

13. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Paranoid Park

14. Egoisms's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Some of the skate inserts were unnecessary and distracting, some of the music was jarring and off-key, but I liked the film regardless.

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film Paranoid Park

'Elephant' is a haunting near-masterpiece, but 'Paranoid Park' is one of Van Sant's unsung triumphs.

16. bejonsson's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Although the use of orchestral music and slow motion shots seems jarring at first, it really starts to grow on you. The artifice enhances the subjectivity of our main character and brings his mood to the foreground. All in all, PP is a poetic and incredibly interior depiction of a teenage mind.

17. dean's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Subject matter was interesting. Most of the extra skate scenes felt completely detached from the movie, and it was noticeable they were sourced from multiple different eras using different equipment. I even noticed some footage from London, UK at the end. Completely unnecessary. Some good songs in there but like another reviewer it seemed oddly mismatched with the scenes on occasion.

18. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Paranoid Park

When i read the synopsis i wasn't sold. But its really good. I kept thinking, man i used to know kids like that. The non-linear structure made it better. Really liked the stoic lead performance - it captures the quiet angst of most teenagers better than the loud and in your face rage associated with the target audience.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paranoid Park

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Paranoid Park

21. antibody's rating of the film Paranoid Park

a nice movie i remember feeling like no one saw

22. Kamran's rating of the film Paranoid Park

A fragmented narrative idiosyncratically expressive of the anxious, restless psychology on display. 83/100 - Great.

23. adrianonannini's rating of the film Paranoid Park

beautiful soundtrack and amazing skate scenes

24. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Paranoid Park