1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

2. le Gars's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

3. Eric Smith's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

The best in the series. The kitchen scare made me feel sick to my stomach.

4. Batraptor's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

While this movie gets a bonus point for coming up with a reasonable reason for why everything is being filmed, it doesn't change the fact that a good hour or so of the movie is composed by still shots of dark rooms where nothing is happening. For me, it failed to build suspense and rather contributed to boredom. Good to get through for the story, though I doubt I'll watch it again. Voluntarily.

5. DorkHeimer's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

7. Arf's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

8. Kim Gérard's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Scarier than the first film, though like the third, it's not without its problems as a narrative.

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

What scares me the most is how people can actually be scared by this crap.

11. Jason Callen's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

The surveillance footage is one thing but how many ways can you contrive to have every bit of action filmed? 'Oh, we got a new camera! We should film everything, always!' Also, why aren't you looking at the surveillance footage more? Oh, right, not convenient for the plot.

12. watchme's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Incredibly disappointing especially after the first one which was genuinely scary

13. Zappe's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

tra gli 8 film più brutti del monte

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

15. meerkate's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Even funnier than the first.

16. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

17. agostinellips's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

I think 2 Girls 1 Cup is better than this shit. at least something happens...

18. Jimmy's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

19. extext's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

20. Diego Maia's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

O formato de "vídeo caseiro" não era novidade nem no primeiro, e jamais se justifica a não ser para a construção do clima de voyeurismo que beira o sadismo. Em todo caso, parece razoavelmente habilidoso ao costurar duas tramas que transcorrem quase que paralelamente e ao criar momentos de suspense ao fazer o espectador olhar fixamente para o quadro procurando algo de anormal nas imagens.

21. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Definitivamente no soy el público al que está dirigido esta película. Muchísimo más aburrida que la primera, la novedad de todo el "home-movie feel" ya no tiene sentido. De todas maneras ya este tipo de historia se ha hecho muchísimo antes y mejor. El proyecto de la Bruja de Blair está mejor estructurada y por lo menos es más entretenida.

22. Mon's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

I think Williams gave up on making it even remotely plausible

23. Risya's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Frightening. This prequel really builds the tension until it hits its climax. But presented as the whole movie, it really leads to nowhere. It has a very slow build up of action until the scary stuff actually happens. You have to go through one long boring scene after another until the "scary" scenes. The dialogues also were very very boring. But nonetheless, this prequel is a decent story parallel to the original.

24. Erick's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 2

Aside from the scene in the kitchen, this movie was garbage.