1. João R's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

As the other entries of this franchise, this is not a great movie. However, I have to note that this is my favorite of all of them. The atmosphere feels fitted, the tension is high and the scares are well arranged. Ignoring the inconstancies between the links of the prior movies and their storylines, this one is, if not for something else, worth watching for the last minutes, which are really spooky.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

3. Batraptor's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

This is my favourite of the series so far. The tension/build-up was much better done than the previous film. I hesitate to say it was because of more visual contribution, as that's not usually a requirement for me, but it was nice not having to sit through endless shots of an American home. The story suffers slightly as a result, making it feel a bit like a filler, but it was fun nonetheless.

4. ionosonde's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

tried to take it seriously but couldn't. lame jump scares and very predictable structure. all these movies turn into comedies for me. i feel like there's so much cool stuff you could do with this premise but I haven't seen a paranormal activity that didn't drop the ball for me.

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

6. Mike Dempsey's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Relentless tension if you're high.

7. Arf's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

odio ammetterlo ma mi ha fatto cagare addosso in vari punti,l'unico che salvo della saga

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

A suitably scary entrance into the Paranormal Activity franchise.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Quite effective in its no-frills style of filmmaking in achieving some decent horror. The best of the franchise to date though that is indeed faint praise. Some quite sqirm inducing moments especially that damn pivoting camera moving between the two rooms in which the viewer imagines far worse than what does transpire. Fun in that shrieking in the dark kind of way but certainly no horror classic by any stretch.

10. Junda Mane's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Most enjoyable installment of this popular saga. Thanks largely to a few solid stabs at humour and a nerve-racking final act.

11. Tom Elce's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Literally every scene of this movie doubles as a smug "fuck you" to anyone foolish enough to be watching it.

12. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

The last minutes of this movie saved it for me; it's been a long time since a movie has scared me after it was over, but lately I've been waking up at night and imagining the cloaked women standing in my room and being frozen in terror.

13. Caris O'Malley's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Give me something new! This movie was a good hour-and-a-half of pointless anxiety.

14. rocope's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

É o melhor filme da franquia, pois, finalmente (!), existe um roteiro. Infelizmente, é um roteiro que explicita a "celebração" do mal como forma de obtenção de "poder" (mesmo que efêmero). Outro fenômeno recente, desenvolvi completa ojeriza a esse gênero cinematográfico. Pena que tem gente que o "compre". Nota: B (gostei)

15. suddenmoves's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

All the Paranormal Activity films are good at building tension, but this one is worse than the others at the payoff. Attempts at mythology-building welcome but nonsensical.

16. Andrew T.'s rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Probably the best comedy of 2011

17. Evnad's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

The worst of the trilogy.

18. Cosi's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Ugh, this was naff. Though i admit i did get spooked by the first Film, lame huh

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Quite good since it actually carried on developing a backstory to the first two films. However, the camcorder thing is getting really tiresome and has pushed all logic and sense way out of bounds. I just hope they ditch the found-footage-schtick in part 4.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

a very nice ending & two good shocks i had...

21. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

22. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

I'm so glad they did another sequel to Poltergeist!

23. md's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Randy made this movie what it is.

24. Kenny's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 3

Compared with Part I and II this film is actually scary. I went in with very low expectations and got surprised in a good way - PA3 had the same style as the other two, except for the occasional, EFFECTIVE shock moments. Not at all perfect, but descent in many ways, which is a development I did not expect from this franchise.