1. Batraptor's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

While I wouldn't call it as bad as the second film, the fourth installation of the series leaves something to be desired. Certain characters are clearly present just to fill their respective stereotypes, and while I commend the main actress for her performance, it couldn't save the movie from formula-esque, lazy storytelling, and a higher tendency towards jump scares. There are more of these? Oh, brother.

2. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

espetacular, bem legal, so tem uma coisa não entendi nada.

3. smeef's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

paranormal activity is such a gr8 & scary concept if we're being real here!! however what is good w/ white ppl nd their parents not believing them!! like if i told my mother "yo there is a fking ghost/spirit/w/e in this house" we better be outta there the next fucking day like

4. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Gw belom nonton yg ke3, tapi endingnya bangsat sih, cukup membuat gw memaki

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

6. Eric Smith's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

8. Howard Orr's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Dull, stupidly unscary film that nicks the wonderful use "Ghost Adventures" makes of the Kinect and turns it into a turgid gimmick. The dubious "moral", in our selfie-obsessed world, is that your death will be televised, and no one will care.

9. agusorudet's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Okelah ceritanya memang payah. Tetapi franchise ini masih jadi favorit saya. Tetap mengejutkan dan menegangkan (3,5/5)

10. CHARLOTTECROWNS's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

11. laritza's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

laughable. explicit references of cute danny-boy from the shining are quite annoying. it doesn't deserve one single star, sorry about that!

12. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

That's an odd thing to yell out while playing golf.

13. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Jesus, why couldn't this movie progress the series as a whole and instead in reminding the audience of kubrick's the shinning and how its a vague sequel throughout the entirety? This series could be pretty awesome too!

14. Cosi's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

I gots spooked gud! Specially dat bit wiv the kinect

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

really good work & shocking moments. but the end is sadly too similar to part 3.

16. Caris O'Malley's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Raging shitstorm of a movie. Somehow, they actually managed to make it considerably worse than the last one- a feat I had previously not thought possible.

17. Maria Carolina Francese's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

I watched Paranormal Activity and I thought it was a good movie. Because of this I've been giving a try to the sequences. But I gets worse and worse. The movie is deadly boring and the end just repeats the last movie: flying people, witch cult. And why did they record so much stuff if no one was watching it later?

18. Polyglot's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Can someone explain the ending to me? All I saw was a group of women in night vision walking... Scared me a bit.

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

This was not a good movie. I didn't care for the first one that much, the second was better and the third one was actually good. Now we're back to what the first movie was about, very little plot and a lot of cheap scares. And the characters behaved incredibly stupid even for horror movie characters. I mean, if you have actual evidence of what happens in the house, why not show it to someone!!!

20. Occhi Rossi A Colazione's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

21. João R's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

The end of this movie should had been a short movie; the rest just screams "filling time to make a full-length"...

22. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

What the hell is this movie? This things belong on YouTube! It's obviously predictable, it makes no sense in any moment; and what is this final part where there's like a thousand dead women that I imagine that wanted to kill the girl? One can kill it! Why show all the rest? It doesn't make any sense at all. I don't even know how people can get scared with this if all the PA movies are practically the same thing.

23. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

Well then, you're trying so hard to put Katie Featherston into 'Most Iconic Horror Characters of All Time', aren't you?

24. Norman1706's rating of the film Paranormal Activity 4

...or a very bad comedy. Did I say comedy ? Yes, its more comedy than horror, but still not good. Back to the roots please.