1. nadnab's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

2. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

the cgi was making me laugh during this film

3. msmichel's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

If you were hoping that the final entry would bring all the films together and fully explain the mythology of the series while still providing a good scare quotient...well consider those hopes dashed. A strictly by the numbers entry for a series that only really needed the first film.

4. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

5. Batraptor's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

A ham-fisted attempt to tie up the series as a whole, Ghost Dimension returns to the good ol' PA formula of dark rooms and long shots of sleeping people. Though the action rolls around much faster, the overuse of CGI not only lessened the scares, but overpowered the story– raising as many questions about the series as it answers. The few good moments were butchered by one dimensional characters and lazy writing.

6. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

7. batarde's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

Worst of the series so far.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

9. INZER's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

11. sarahajeng's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

Meh. Seriously, just tie up the kid

12. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

13. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

Why do white people sleep so far away from their children? I can't leave my bed without my mom knowing about it.

14. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

Since the fourth film, I have been begging for some kind of explanation as to what has been haunting the characters in this series, and I finally got it here. The focus shifts from jump scares, though they are aplenty here, to providing some kind of closure. I'll admittedly miss this series. The only problem is with the saturation of these films and the limited theater count, I don't think people care much anymore.