1. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

OH MY GOD. WHY???!?!? It doesn't deserve a single star. Dude, why can't we give this movie a zero star? WHY?

2. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

3. Batraptor's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

The fifth movie of the PA series (although they're calling it a spin-off, I believe?) was better written, better performed and better thought through than the fourth, providing some original ideas and changing the pattern followed by previous films. While some of this means sacrificing scares, it was still an interesting watch, grabbing my attention and giving me the courage to watch the next one.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

The cinematic equivalent of flogging a dead horse. Oh, and generally I prefer horror films that actually contain some drop of horror.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

2014, dir. CHRISTOPHER LANDON - 4.7/10 (USA)

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

7. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

a highly inaccurate depiction of the latino community in California - no one was wearing any Raiders gear, ever.

8. Eric Smith's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Someone brings a gun to a demon-fight, and it's hilarious.

9. João R's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

They finally embraced the fact that we know that these movies aren't real found footage and added more edgy effects (not saying it is a good thing, though). It's still bad but the fact that we dig a little more in terms of mythology somehow compensates some of the flaws that these franchise offers.

10. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

não dá para dar menos que 1? :(

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

A huge improvement compared to the last installment. Things start out very good and the change of setting works well. The acting is decent and I enjoy that the cheap jump scares that has become the trade mark of the series is largely absent. BUT, in the third reel things start to disintegrate since we end up on very familiar ground when things converge with the previous movies. A real shame!

12. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

The most consistently entertaining out of the bunch and yet, still carries the flaws of the entire series. I was glad to get SOME info on the mythology behind the series though.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Actividad Paranormal 5: no me importa una mierda ya.

14. piliF's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Why do they keep making crappy movies like this one? Because there are morons like me that will always keep watching them, that's why.

15. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

I don't care what any review says. I will stand by these movies because they scare me and they are SO MUCH FUN to see in the theater.

16. Clara's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

17. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

It's almost as if you just want to take this movie aside and give it a speech on how you can't just keep making things because the first time was a success. You greedy little bastards.

18. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

For the fuck of it - Es mejor que muchos de sus predecesores, pero aún no cava lo suficientemente profundo.

19. Norman1706's rating of the film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

what were they thinking...catastrophic!