1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film ParaNorman

Milk chocolate treat with a dark centre.

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film ParaNorman

Totally gonna watch this with my kids

3. hamsa's rating of the film ParaNorman

4. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film ParaNorman

A funny take on the Zombie-genre with tons of horrorcult- references and cliches ParaNorman is both something for kids as well as adults. Brilliantly made - its somehow a mix of stop-motion and animation - it certainly looks like it - with a couple of far out scenes thats makes it worth your while.

5. Batraptor's rating of the film ParaNorman

This is one of my favourite movies ever. The designs are awesome and innovative, the storyline subverts just the right tropes here, plays them straight somewhere else, and I have yet to watch the ending without shedding a tear. I can't explain the exact elements I adore the most, sadly, due to spoilers (and space), but if you're generally into these kinds of movies, I think you'll like this one.

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film ParaNorman

7. Linda's rating of the film ParaNorman

I really enjoy a good stop motion movie! Add some zombies, adorable characters and really funny jokes and I am more than pleased :D

8. M_Lin-k's rating of the film ParaNorman

An amazing stop-motion movie, when I saw the making of it's very impressive how hard is create a movie like this, smooth, detailed and charm.

9. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film ParaNorman

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film ParaNorman

Aiming at an older demographic than their masterful Coraline, Laika's 2nd feature tells a solid story w/ excellent craftsmanship. But it misses the mark in capturing the magic, along w/ its scares, that they achieved in Coraline. Maybe it was Gaiman's story, but it doesn't fully explore the feelings of being different. Instead we get horror movie references & cliches for older viewers to laugh at.

11. Nick Benson's rating of the film ParaNorman

Hilarious and compelling for kids and grown-ups, wish I'd seen it when I was younger.

12. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film ParaNorman

I didn't go into this film with much expectation, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

13. Tony Miguel's rating of the film ParaNorman

The animation of this film is superb. The setting, the characters and the plot altogether make for an excellent film. This film may be labeled as a "children's movie", but it is far away from being a movie for kids, the story makes emphasis on many different aspects of life and daily problems that people in society face day to day. Watching this film is fascinating and utterly thrilling, making it a must see.

14. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film ParaNorman

A children's movie that is in many ways more adult than most quote unquote serious horror movies I've seen so far. The animation is exemplary even beyond stop motion, and the confrontation between Norman and the witch is perhaps one of the most beautifully realized and climatic end sequences I've encountered in any animated feature. In short, ParaNorman was good to me through and through.

15. Pymo's rating of the film ParaNorman

When the best is yet to come!

16. Sor.'s rating of the film ParaNorman

You don't become a hero by being normal

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film ParaNorman

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film ParaNorman

A charming, slightly scary, stop-motion halloween movie that deserved the Oscar in its category.

19. msmichel's rating of the film ParaNorman

Wonderful animated love letter to the horror genre painstakingly created blending stop motion animation with various other techniqes. Obviouslly made by those with a passion not only for animation and horror but for storytelling. Well voice cast and perhaps a little scary for the kiddies or maybe a good litmus test for future horror junkies. Full of clever moments and homages to those that came before. See it.

20. Rocketeam's rating of the film ParaNorman

Pretty impressive final boss battle.

21. Chava آحلام Sanchez's rating of the film ParaNorman

Fun light plot, great style, and rapid pacing. While not the most inventive or innovative film it entertained my young brother and in turn entertained me.

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film ParaNorman

Although the stop motion is almost mistaken by CGI, I really like how Laika is not afraid to mess with people beliefs on how children should not be faced to tough subjects like death and loss. So cool and fresh, specially that final surprise.

23. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film ParaNorman

The stop-motion animation was pretty good, it has creative and dark visuals, a subtle but effective use of black comedy and it also makes ocasional tributes to classic horror films. Surprisingly not a 100% kid friendly movie. My biggest problem is that, although Norman was likable, most of the other characters are pretty bland. Its worth watching but I definetly think it the plot and characters could had been better

24. Ellie Groom's rating of the film ParaNorman

Must admit I share the same misgivings as Kelley Eunsun below, and I wish that some of the supporting characters were a little less trope-y. However, the Henry Selick-esque visuals and the pitch black humour are so good that the film sticks in the memory.