1. Chava آحلام Sanchez's rating of the film ParaNorman

Fun light plot, great style, and rapid pacing. While not the most inventive or innovative film it entertained my young brother and in turn entertained me.

2. Daniel Roque's rating of the film ParaNorman

Although the stop motion is almost mistaken by CGI, I really like how Laika is not afraid to mess with people beliefs on how children should not be faced to tough subjects like death and loss. So cool and fresh, specially that final surprise.

3. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film ParaNorman

The stop-motion animation was pretty good, it has creative and dark visuals, a subtle but effective use of black comedy and it also makes ocasional tributes to classic horror films. Surprisingly not a 100% kid friendly movie. My biggest problem is that, although Norman was likable, most of the other characters are pretty bland. Its worth watching but I definetly think it the plot and characters could had been better

4. Ellie Groom's rating of the film ParaNorman

Must admit I share the same misgivings as Kelley Eunsun below, and I wish that some of the supporting characters were a little less trope-y. However, the Henry Selick-esque visuals and the pitch black humour are so good that the film sticks in the memory.

5. Scumbalina's rating of the film ParaNorman

6. paalomaaa's rating of the film ParaNorman

I was not expecting such a cool story<3

7. Sophia Park's rating of the film ParaNorman

it's odd how, while feature-length, it had the pacing and feel of a short film. the setup, etc. all have that touch of brevity. it's also, yes, kind of dark, but a really good kind of dark. it's also really, really beautiful.

8. Kelley Dong's rating of the film ParaNorman

4 stars as a whole but i began to side-eye it once the movie began to sound a little preachy and borderline anti-self defense

9. aperian's rating of the film ParaNorman

surprisingly dark for a children's movie.

10. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film ParaNorman

Very interesting storyline with a good take on "bullying" and some memorable characters. Sort of runs into the same issue as Coraline (Who is the intended audience for this?), but for an adult that isn't afraid of watching a kids movie, it was very enjoyable. Probably good for older children and younger teens. BEAUTIFUL animation, particularly the climactic moments.

11. Arisa's rating of the film ParaNorman

A nice, spooky movie for kids with some content you wouldn't honestly expect in a kid's movie (though they're often ridiculous, you can check out the IMDb Parents Guide to read specifics). This was incredibly refreshing and a pleasure to watch.

12. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film ParaNorman

13. courtneylesueur's rating of the film ParaNorman

14. Thirdi Canggi's rating of the film ParaNorman

Surprisingly very good! Entertaining yet got something bold to say. So close to 5 stars.

15. loucindy's rating of the film ParaNorman

16. mandysays's rating of the film ParaNorman

Essas animações tão ficando muito saidinhas. Morri de rir com o Mitch no final. hahaha

17. HenriqueA's rating of the film ParaNorman

18. J. O.'s rating of the film ParaNorman

One of the most gorgeous and luscious animated films of the past decade, if not of all time. Brilliant stop-motion work, a great story, chilling monsters, and quirky humour, "Paranorman" is great little movie. It pays homage to many 70s and 80s work of horror and science-fiction, not to mention that (for me) its style and detail loosely echoed the work of Jiří Barta and Jan Švankmajer.

19. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film ParaNorman

"do they wanna eat our brains?" - "you don't have to worry." dark, fun & nice to be different.

20. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film ParaNorman

Great loving homages to 80s gems like spielberg, carpeter, raimi, mixing the goonies and scooby doo. One of the best things to come out the current "zombie revival". Beautifull, very enjoyable and quite funny, yet the 3rd act does fall far from the brilliance on the 1st

21. Cosi's rating of the film ParaNorman

Probably the best animated film of the year

22. jana_om's rating of the film ParaNorman

Coraline was veeery good, but Norman just amazing! 5/5

23. Scotch's rating of the film ParaNorman

Wonderful and beautiful and fun. Had just a little bit of Disney cheese with its aggressive moral, but I like the message, so I was fine with it.

24. liesbet vanessche's rating of the film ParaNorman

Yes! So perfect! Love how not even one single character is pretty or normal. Awesome animation.