1. Log Lady's rating of the film Parents

3.5 stars. Never really takes flight and there's not much behind the excellent 1950s costumes and sets, but the oppressive atmosphere and the cinematography is satisfying enough to make this worth the watch. It's like a separate universe where at anytime it can reach the boiling point beneath the slick surface.

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Parents

It bursts with the bright saturated colors of its 1950's time period and sports unique direction, but the most interesting central plot point takes forever to come to the fore, and this surprise is known by its usual synopsis. The one-hour linger until the last act on the psychological aspect of the boy's psyche is a dull and repetitive plot device to stretch out runtime, rather than an intruging character study.

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film Parents

4. Mar J's rating of the film Parents

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Parents

"Parents" tiene sus mejores momentos a su principio, para cuando el hijo de la familia es sometido a visiones surrealistas, falsos alucinaciones, lo que además invita a que todo pueda ser producto de su imaginación. Es también un testimonio vouyerista. El placer de fisgonear, casi una fascinación erótica. Ya luego se convierte en una historia sobre el canibalismo. Lo que se suponía siempre fue así.

6. Josh Aube's rating of the film Parents

I stumbled upon it through Hulu. Surprisingly good evening viewing... slow-burning. Nothing revolutionary.

7. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Parents

8. Dylan Cassidy's rating of the film Parents

This is such a great movie. The shots are amazing... it's quirky, it's surreal, it's fun, it's even quite nerve-racking at times. One of the best horror films I've seen!

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Parents

I can't believe I forgot how amazing this is!

10. Justin Kane's rating of the film Parents

A sign of things to come from Randy Quaid?! We should have seen this coming.

11. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Parents

this movie gave me so many nightmares but my parents LOVED it. "LEFTOVERS TO BE"